Chapter 4: Can't Let Him Get Hurt

At S the six skaters are practicing and hanging out talking about new tricks they've learned or about things in their personal lives.

Reki: I finally learned that trick Langa was trying to teach me.

Langa: You kept falling whenever you tried to land.

Reki: Easy for you to say Mr snowboarder.

Miya: I don't think it matters that he was a snowboarder or not. Your foot work needs help Reki after that you're not that bad. But that doesn't change that your still a slime.

Reki: And I thought you were going to be nice for once.

Miya: What do you mean I'm always nice.

Shadow: "Old man"

Miya: Was I lying?

Joe: I'll never get tired of that kid.

Cherry: Miya you'll never change your antics will you?

Miya: Correct, why change perfection itself?

Shadow: Perfection?

Miya: I don't expect you to know what that means old man.

Cherry: Oh I forgot.

Reki: Forgot what?

Cherry: Me and Joe were challenged to a beef against Adam.

Reki, Shadow, Langa, and Miya: A what-!?!

Langa: How come we didn't see him?

Joe: He found me and Cherry and challenged us outside of S.

Reki: That's better I still can't stand the guy.

Langa: Reki you need to calm down, if you keep doing that face you'll get wrinkles.

Reki: You've seen how dangerous he is. He sent Cherry to the hospital, and with that you still accepted?

Cherry: He said he wouldn't do anything to send us to the hospital.

Reki: How do you know you can trust him?

Joe: I can tell when Adam is lying or not, I could tell with the sincerity in his voice. He won't do anything, and we won't let him right Kaoru.

Cherry hits Joe's head

Cherry: How many times have I told you not to call me that here.

Joe: It's not like they don't know your real name.

Cherry: That doesn't matter. Its the rule of S. We have our personal lives and the persona we play here. Like shadow he isn't a clown in real life.

Joe: Who gives a damn? Let's just practice skating. We have to beat Adam.

Cherry: I guess we do need to. We'll be skating the course and we'll be back.
.
.
.
Cherry and Joe skate the course without speaking they're too concentrated on getting faster and finding shortcuts
.
.
.
With the other four skaters

Langa: Reki you can't let Adam get to you like that.

Reki: He threw me around like a toy, sent Cherry to the hospital, and if he didn't like you the way he does you would've gotten hurt too.

Langa: I understand what's he's done is terrible, but that doesn't mean you should let him get the better of you.

Reki: You just don't get it Langa.

Reki starts walking away from the group

Langa: Reki-

Miya: Where you going Reki?