"IF YOUR BOSS IS ANGRY AT YOU, DON'T QUIT!"

Can you guess the famous person who said this?

This phrase is part of Ecclesiastes 10:4 (NLT), which says, "If your boss is angry at you, don't quit! A quiet spirit can overcome even great mistakes." It was Solomon who said this!

It is so easy for people, especially young adults, to quit their jobs and abandon their responsibilities when their bosses get angry with them.

Many of them wish for a boss who understands their ways and accepts their work, even if they do not meet the standards he had set. They want a boss who adjusts to their situation and are tolerant of their faults.

Napagalitan ka na ba? I am sure you have! Bakit ka napagalitan? Di ba kasi you did not do your job according to your boss' expectations? If you did well, mapapagalitan ka kaya? Hindi naman di ba?

People leave their jobs, maski wala pa silang lilipatan, hoping to find a boss who is better than their last. Do you think they will find one? Probably not. Most likely, their next boss may be the same type of person with a different name and face. When this happens, sino ngayon ang talo?

Para hindi ka talo, what should you do when your boss gets angry with you? You should use it as an opportunity to learn and become a better person. But you would need humility to do this. First Peter 5:5 (NLT) says "...God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble." Most bosses have the same attitude, they hate the proud but are gracious to people who respond with a quiet spirit when they are scolded.

When your boss gets angry with you, it is not a signal for you to leave, but it's an opportunity for you to grow and mature as a person.