cake (mine)

its calum's birthday. Luke, his boyfriend of 2 years, wanted to give him something special, if you know what I mean.

Cake of course! it wasn't a small cake either. It was a cake big enough for what was going to come ;)

*Calum'sP.O.V*

" babe why do I need to be blindfolded?" I whine, trying not to stumble.

"just wait." Luke whispered, causing shivers to run down my spine.under my feet I feel the cool tile of the kitchen become replaced with the hard wood flooring of our shared flat. Im lurched to a stop, the tips of my toes feeling the soft but rough feeling of a tarp.

what is Luke doing now?

"surprise."

the blindfold is removed, what lies before me is a huge cake, the frosting is green and yellow. the colors of my character in Don't Stop.

"l-luke."

"you like it?"

"its wonderful! it must've costed a fortune!" I say, looking at Luke with wide eyes.

"don't worry about that babe, just enjoy your cake."

after a few minutes of us feeding each other, I become impatient.

"Luke where's my present?" I ask,  sounding and looking like a five year old, cake smeared all over my cheeks and chin. a pout set on my lips.

"impatient are we?" Luke says with a smirk, before tackling me to the ground, my back and hair going into the cake. the kiss is rough and has me moaning into his mouth. Luke sticks his cake filled hand up my shirt causing me to gasp,giving him the ample opportunity to shove his tongue  down my throat.Luke's hand slowly travels around my chest, smearing cake everywhere.

 He pulls away to tug my shirt off. His eyes are filled with lust as he attaches his lips to my neck. he soon finds my sweet spot and sucks, nips and blows on the area, causing my pants to grow tighter and my head to bury deeper into the cake.

"F-fuck. Luke."

"shush. you will only call me daddy and anything else and I will have to whip you." Luke said, his lips trailing around my chest, sucking up the frosting that stained my chest.

His lips trail down toward my happy trail

"daddy.." I moan. "I need you."

he leaves one last kiss on my chest and starts to slowly undress.teasing me as he pulled off his shirt. As he's about to pop the button on his jeans I fiercely start to kiss Luke.

"F-fuck I can't take it anymore." Luke says as he throws me back on the cake, the cold dessert sends chills down my spine. he pulls my pants and boxers down in one swift movement. his already exposed and ready.

"FUCK ME ALREADY LUKE."

shit.

a smirk forms on his lips.

shit.

shit.

shit.

"Bad."

Luke flicks one of my nipples as he gets up. leaving me sprawled out on the cake, naked and cold.

he soon returns with the whip we use when we get a bit kinky. (a/n kinky winnebago)

he bends me over the remnants of the cake and kisses each cheek before bringing the whip on my arse. gasping at the stinging sensation.

"FUCK." I yell.

after about 5 hits Luke rams his dick into my ass.

"FUCKING SHIT." I yell. "fuck me harder."

"yell it."

FUCK ME SO HARD SO I WONT BE ABLE TO WALK. " I scream.

"ok."

fuck him and his cockiness.

Luke's thrusts become faster and hit my prostate in all the right places. i moan.

"D-Daddy I'm-"

"let it all out baby." His lip ring brushed against the shell of my ear.

I release. Luke still thrusts as I ride out my high. I soon feel him release in side me.

Luke pulls out and kisses me.

"come on let's go take a shower"

I try to stand just to fall back down.

He laughs as he reaches down to pick me up.

"Well you did want me to not enable you the pleasure of walking." Luke says.

"whatever." I pout.

as we get to the bathroom Luke sets me on the shower seat thingy and whispers

"I love you Calum Hood."