╎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷/𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟷- 𝙞𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚢 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢!

Zacznij od początku

Ability(s):

The Puppet Master - When you use this ability on someone, they will do everything you say for 24 hours, and will prevent you from dying. {One time use} [Obtained ability by Alex]

┈┈┈

(Y/N) was internally panicing, the fact that he could die in this world terrifies him since he doesn't know what will happen if he did. He tucked his phone back in his pocket as he slowly looked towards the door pf his apartment room.

There had to be and ending to this game, and he wont get anywhere if he stays inside his room. Hesitant, he started to leave his room. As nervous as he was, he was curious as to what this world looked like since there was no real show what everything looked like. he would call Alex later to try and get more information.

It took him a while, but he eventually found out how to leave the building. And he was absolutely amazed by how the city looked. Everything was amazing, the buildings were amazingly built and pleasingly decorated. The streets were busy with expensive looking cars along with wealthy looking people.

This made (Y/N) a little nervous since he wasn't used to to busy streets and crowded sidewalks since he lived in the more shallow part of town, so this is something he would have to adjust to this quickly.

Gripping his sleeve, (Y/N) started his way down the sidewalk. He was shorter than most of the people he was walking past, but he didn't really mind. He was looking for people that looked familiar to him, specifically boyfriend and girlfriend, but really anyone would do. He eventually pushed past enough people to a more shallow part of the sidewalk, still no sign of boyfriend or girlfriend anywhere.

There was a good chance that boyfriend was off rap battling with someone in another dimension, so he mostly wont be able to find him right now. It was still day so maybe he would be able to find someone else from a mad or something. A ping from his pocket startled him slightly, he pulled his phone from his pocket and started walking so he wouldn't block the sidewalk. He looked at the message from Alex.

﹏﹏﹏

ALEX: Meet anyone yet?

Why do you want to know? :(Y/N)

ALEX: Just a question! The sooner you find them, the sooner you may get out!

﹏﹏﹏

(Y/N) groaned in annoyance, stuffing the phone back into his pocket as he looked at where he was heading. Hopefully he doesn't get lost, he knows absolutly nothing about this city so he can't really go too far. He desperately looked for someone familiar, just so he could start this sick game Alex put him in.

"Just relax Bob, this place is nice to just hang around and relax."