The dance floor is full of people rubbing against each other, jumping or just guys having a drink in their hand and watching their girl.

Dance first, think later. It's the natural order,

My hips move slightly with the slow music, I bend my knees a little which makes my dress go up a bit. But I don't even care. You only live once right?

The loud music makes its way into my ears and all I can think about is having fun. I don't even care if I'll break rules or whatever. Just live,

My hands run through my hair as I move my hips back and forth more. I bet my ass looks great right now.

Just kidding,

No I'm not.

I notice someone standing behind me when my ass hits something hard, I don't even look back and push my behind against him. My hand goes around his neck as his hands are placed on my hips.

What the hell am i doing,

My hips fall silent and I want to turn around but am stopped by his hands resting on my hips.

I feel his warm breath on my neck "Why did you stop baby" His voice is very low and numb. When all I can feel is his dick against my ass.

I swallow "I have a boyfriend" I lied.

"He doesn't have to know does he? I don't see him" He places a kiss on my neck.

Where are Lana and Belle when I need them.

"Here he is" I hear Dario's voice, The man turns around causing his hands to fall from my hips. I turn to finally see who this man is. It's the man who winked at me

Disgusting

"And who are you?" the guy asks,

"Her boyfriend dumbass" He looks at me and I shake my head and he nods. I don't feel like drama right now. And I don't want all the attention on us either, I hate to be in the middle of attention.

You're more likely to find me in the corner of the classroom than at the front.

The man lets out a laugh and slowly walks away from the dance floor.

"You okay?"

I nod "Thank you"

He places a kiss on my forehead which makes my stomach jump. The way he said he's my boyfriend sounded hot.

"Belle and Lana had come back to the table for some drinks" He informs me, "That's why I came to see if everything was okay since they left you alone" He rolled his eyes.

Cute

He took my hand and guided me through all the crowds to the VIP lounge. The bodyguard opens the red thread for us again, I look at the table where that man sat earlier but see that it is empty.

I take a deep breath of relief and look at our table and  a frown makes his way to my face.

Who the fuck are they,

There are 2 girls with Ricardo and I can see from the looks on Belle and Lana's faces that they find the girls annoying.

"Move" I said to one of the girls sitting on my place, She looks weird at me.

"You're in our seats, go bother someone who is really interested" I shooed them. I look at Ricardo who has a wide grin on his face when he realizes I'm jealous. The girls walk away and I sit down next to Ricardo.

"Maybe I was interested" He took a sip of his drink.

Ouch

"I'm not stopping you to go after them" I said on a bitchy tone. He gave me a weird look, I could see from the corner of my eye.

"A water please" I ask the waitress.

"No alcohol?" Victor Frowned, I shake my head "Alcohol is not a smart plan for me" I show him a soft smile.

Lana asks Victor something and after many sighs he walks with Lana. I'm going to win that bet so hard.

I need to pee,

I stand up and Dario takes my hand "Bathroom" I said. He gently releases my hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope y'all enjoy reading :)

Leave your opinion.

Go and read "This is perfectly wrong" too!