Our eyes are still watching each others and my heart almost beats out of my chest from the tension. But i see magic in his eyes. Dirty, dark, beautiful magic.

His tongue slowly moves over his lips and he closes his eyes for a second, "Fuck" He mutters under his breath.

"Lina come on!" Belle yells impatiently, causing me to look in her direction.

I drop my hand gently from his as I walk over to Belle.

My gaze goes to everywhere in the club, The beautiful lighting, the tables, the bar, the people around the dance floor.

I haven't been to a club in a long time and I need to go more often, it's just an evening or night where you can forget about your problems and focus on one thing.

Dancing

Someone taps my shoulder and I turn to see Dario. He points to the other side of the club, which has a large "Private Lounge" sign on it. I get the hint and walk with Belle to the private lounge,

Lana is still with Victor, I'm sure I'm going to win the bet.

The rest is following us,

We stop at a red wire with a bodyguard standing in front of it, he first looks at me and then at Ricardo and Dario who are standing behind me. The bodyguard nods to them before opening the wire lock and letting us in.

I wonder why they are allowed to sit in the VIP room, but the answer is probably money. But do I mind? No not at all,

We sat down in one of the seats in the room. The VIP room is a large part of the club. There is glass around the entire VIP area so that you can look in and out of the VIP area but cannot enter.

All seats are already occupied. Most are occupied by large groups of boys. There are hardly any girls here except for a few waitresses.

We all order our drinks, The rest are busy in conversation as I look around the VIP room. It's nicely decorated here. The walls have a dark blue tint so that the letters on the wall illuminate the room,

I think it would be nicer if the walls were an aqua green color, But whatever.

I look further around the room, I feel my body tense when I start to feel uncomfortable. The feeling of someone staring at you.

Which makes me realize that woman can sense literally everything,

I'm startled when Ricardo puts his hand on my leg "Everything okay?"

"God don't scare me like that" I put my hand on my heart.

He chuckles "I'm sorry"

I flicked the side of his head before looking around again.

And then I saw who was looking at me. He's an attractive man, Black hair that sits tight back. A smile that is dazzling because of his white teeth. He winks at me when he sees me staring at him. I give him a soft smile as he raises his glass.

I don't want to be rude so that's why the smile. He may be attractive, but he's in his 30s, maybe even 40s.

I realize he just winked at a 20 year old girl. I scrunch my nose at the thought. I mean i wouldn't mind sitting on that dic-

No i'm just joking,

Am I?

Freak

I took a sip of my drink and feel the alcohol burning in my throat. I shake my head after putting the glass down. I'm not used to drinking alcohol anymore.

"Let's go dance" Lana sings her sentence. I stand up and put my hand in Lana's.

I extend my hand to Dario and Ricardo and they both shake their heads. "Ugh boring" I wave my hand at them and walk with Lana and Belle to the dance floor.