Chapter 11

(A/n this chapter was not proof read)

When we got to the gas station Ranboo stayed in the car and I ran in.

5 minutes later I was walking around with LOTS of snacks in my hands and of course a few monsters.

I heard my phone start ringing and I immediately knew it was Ranboo calling cause you know he has a separate ring tone from everyone else.

I couldn't answer it since my hands were full. After it stopped rining I head the gas station door open and seen the giant himself. He seen me and shook his head in disappointment.

"Bubs can you help me please?"

He walked over and grabbed most of the stuff I had.

"Is this everything or are you grabbing more?"

"I'm grabbing more."

He just sighed I thought it was funny so being the dumbass I am I had to say something.

"At this moment he knew... he fucked up.."

He rolled his eyes and walked away while I started laughing while walking over to the slushie machine.

We went to pay for the snacks and gas and headed back to the car.

We got in the car and got situated and he started driving. After around 20 minutes of consistent driving in a comfortable silence I got a phone call from Tommy.

"Hey Tommy!!"

"Hello y/n how are you?"

"I'm alright, but isn't it really late for you right now?"

"Yes but I can't sleep and Tubbo won't answer my calls or messages."

"Maybe he's sleeping like you should be doing..."

"I doubt it Tubbo's sleep schedule is shit."

"Well he's not online on discord and he's not talking to Ranboo so he's most likely sleeping"

"Maybe I don't know."

"Tommy you know I'm right you just don't wanna say it."

"I hate you sometimes."

"No you don't. I'm the best person in the entire world, it's impossible to hate me."

"Y/n"

"What?"

"Please shut the fuck up."

"Whatever."

I ended up putting Tommy in speaker-phone so he could talk to both Ranboo and I.

-Hours later -

I eventually convinced Tommy to go to bed when the sun was rising for him. Ranboo ended up driving through a few city's and we got to see some really cool things. He had been driving for a while and he was started to get tired so we decided to head home. By the time we got home it was around 1:30 am. We left the rest of snacks we didn't eat in the car but I brought in the rest of the monsters.

We set our stuff on the kitchen counter and went to go get ready for bed.

A/n
Long time no see. I know I told y'all now that school started and I have to keep up on my grades during the week that I would upload every weekend, but that's not going to happen. I thought I'd be able to do that but it's to much. The weekend is the only time I don't have to worry about keeping good grades and doing work and staying caught up so at this point I'm just going to upload when I feel like it. But I promise y'all I won't take advantage of that and just do it once a month I'll try to keep up on the chapters so I don't leave y'all hanging to long :). ANYWAYSSS take care of your self and remember you are loved <3

I still love you...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara