𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐋 𝐕 𝐄

Shadyside school

(SMUT WARNING)

You arrived to shadyside school to end these killers, you didn't want your crush, Sam Fraser to be hunted by Sarah fier, no one deserves that. Especially one of your close friends.

Josh grabbed the lost and found box and placed it in the middle of the hall where everyone was.

"grab something and change we can have any of Sam's blood on us" josh said. You grab and hoodie and some jeans.

Everyone else grabs their clothes and goes into the other bathrooms leaving you and Sam alone in the hall. "I'm gonna go into the girls bathroom.. I dont wanna leave you alone out here so your coming(Cumming) in with me"you say while grabbing her arm and pulling her into the girls bathroom.

"y/n, what if we die?" Sam said. "if we do then at least we die together Sam" you say while taking off your other hoodie and walking into one of the stalls.

"Sam?" you ask.

"yeah?" she responds. "can you help me, check me for blood?" you ask her, "sure, she opens the stall door revealing you topless only in a bra and underwear.

She turns you around and moves your hair from your back to see if there's blood,"yeah there's some blood on your back hold on come over here" she said leading me to the sink. She turned dom the hot tap and got some tissue and dabbed the blood away from your back.

You turn around facing her, you look into her beautiful eyes. She grabs your face and pulls you into a deep kiss, you kiss her back and she raps her hands around your waist.

You slowly kiss her back, leading to a make out session with her. You slowly begin to bring your hand to the bottom of her sweater tugging at it making her lift her arms up, you take the sweater off of her and throw it on the floor.

She pulls away from the kiss and starts speaking, "you better be quiet pretty girl" she said while grabbing the back of your thighs.

"jump" she whispered in your ear. You jump and she lifts you onto the counter where all the sinks are. She moans into the kisses.

She slips two fingers into the waist of your panties,"may I?" she asked. "yes mommy.." you reply while leaving kissing on her jaw line.

She slips off your underwear and gets on her knees and starts leaving soft but warm kisses up your legs and thighs. "you feel so good love" you say playing with Sam's hair as she slowly makes her way to your inner thighs leaving wet kisses there.

She licks 2 of her fingers and looks up at you and says, "makes it easier". She then started licking your pussy and then slips two fingers in you making you slightly moan.

"hush pretty girl" she said while moving her fingers in and out of you faster and faster.

You try to hold in your moans but it was very hard, she felt so good. She uses her other hand to reach up and massage your right boob. "take off your bra love" she said.

You take off your red lace bra and throw it on the floor. She starts massaging your tit again making you groan in pleasure.

"is that nice baby" she says. You nod. "words love, I need words" she said slipping another finger into you. "yes baby" you say while moaning. She takes her fingers out and stands up and starts making out with you aggressively. You rap your arms around her and take off her bra.

"my turn pretty woman" you say. You start leaving a trail of kisses down her neck and chest, you reach her breasts, you start sucking on her right boob and massaging her left boob.

She let's her head fall back in pleasure. "I'm gonna make you cum baby" you say while looking up at her. You then get on your knees and pull off her pants, slowly starting rub her clit with your finger. You slowly take off her underwear and starts eating her out.

_________________

"that felt so good baby" she said while you finish eating her out. "you felt better my love" you say putting back on your bra and underwear.

"don't leave me this way, I want your tender kisses on my lips" sam said while brushing her finger through your hair.

"oh baby please trust me you'll get morning sex soon" you say changing into your jeans and your hoodie.

You and Sam walk out of the girls bathroom holding hands seeing Simon and deena standing in the hall and josh and Kate coming out of the boys bathroom holding hands too.

"did you all go to pound Town? Me too" Simon said. We all laughed, "calm down it was barely first base" Kate said. "and what about you two?" Simon asked you and Sam. You both look at each other and smile, "3rd and 4th base" you say smiling.

Deena looked devastated, she must of been jealous that you and Sam did that.

__________________

This is horrible it's the first smut I've ever wrote🙂🔫