𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄

"dude I swear he had a gun shot in his head and he was pale like as if he was dead or some shit" deena stated.

"deena are you sure you saw that and it wasn't like... I don't know a wart or something?" you asked.

"dude does anyone even believe me?" deena asked while looking at everyone.

The ambulance went silent.

"wow guys" deena said.

"we need to go to the police like right now" Kate said while driving.

"in a stolen vehicle,ha no thanks" Sam said.

"kates right,didn't Sheriff goode ask you to call him if there was any trouble deena?" josh asked.

"josh..."deena said.

"then go deena it's for our own good" josh said.(I don't know about that, back to the story)

"fine. We'll go" deena said.

Kate started driving to the police station.

"I have to piss" Simon said.

"just wait until we get there" Kate said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Time skip : At the police station

-----------------------------------------------------------

"okay you guys stay here me,Sam and deena will go in" you say while hopping out of the ambulance.

"alright,but we should not be parked this close to a police station in a stolen ambulance" Kate said.

"it's fine,come on" Deena said while walking towards the police station. You and Sam follow her.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Kates pov

"you got any of that candy left?" Kate asked josh. "uh- yeah,let me just-" josh said while searching through his pockets for candy.

He hands her the candy. "oo,my favourite,thanks" Kate said.

"well,I'm gonna go take a leak,be right back" Simon said while hopping out of the ambulance and walking towards the left of the police station.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Your pov

"dude he had a gun shot in his head" deena stated.

"and did anyone else see this? Or was it only you" the Sheriff asks. "look, I am telling you that the killer was dead" deena said getting mad.

"alright let me just write this down" the Sheriff said.

"so your saying you say this 18 year old boy that I shot in the head,chasing you around the hospital am I right?" the Sheriff said while placing a picture of Ryan in the middle of the desk. "yes,I am sure" deena said. "and what about you two? Did you see this" the Sheriff said.

"I did,but y/n didn't" Sam said.

"I see...so was he more dawn of the dead or night of the living....dead.."the Sheriff said while smiling.

"wait you dont believe us?" you say. "we've been getting prank calls about skull mask all night" the Sheriff said.

"unbelievable, this is your job dude, you get payed to much for this job and you don't even live in shadyside" deena said.

"yo,goode there's a robbery in the store I'm just gonna go is that alright?" officer kawinsky said(I can't spell his name).

"no ill go,you take care of them" Sheriff goode said.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Simons pov

Simon humming while peeing.

"holy shit-" Simon said getting scared by the police car leaving.

Girl singing in the distance.

"you always hurt,
              The ones you love" she sang.

Simon walked over to her. "hey, are you okay?" Simon asked while bending down next to her. She lifted her head and looked at him right in the eyes. She pulls out a razor and slashes Simons leg causing him to drop down to the ground. "what the fuck" he said while groaning in pain.

He tried to get away from her but she crawled on top of him and held her razor against his jaw line. She slit his jaw line with the razor causing him to bleed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Your pov

"go back to your boyfriends,get out of here" officer kawinski shouted. You, Sam and deena walk out. "pfft, 'boyfriends'" deena spoke.

You all walk over to Kate and josh.

"so what did he say? Are they gonna help us or...?" Kate asked. "no,the sheriff didn't help and then he left and the other officer came in and spoke to us and he smelt like crap" deena said.

"wait so they didn't care?" josh asked. "yeah he said that they've been getting prank calls all night about skull mask" you say. "oh but- I got this" deena siad while pulling out a gun.

"what the hell" Sam said. "is that the cops gun? You stole the cops gun"you say.

"fuck yeah she did" Kate said. "deena you can't do that it's...illegal" josh said.

"no shit josh,I needed the gun, we needed the gun, for protection just incase he comes back" deena spoke.

"uh...where the fuck is Simon?" you say. "he went to pee" josh said. "yeha but that was like 15 minutes ago" Kate said.

Simon shouting in the distance.

"oh fuck" deena said.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Simons pov

"GET OFF" Simon shouted trying to kick the girl off of him.

Gun shot.

"HOLY FUCK" Simon said while getting and running away.

Deena had shot the girl 3 times. But she still got up.

"holy shit how did she not-" you say. "y/n! Come on we have to go" Sam said while grabbing your hand and running away.

-----------------------------------------------------------

TYSM for 500+ reads i am so greatful for it:) I hope your enjoying the story so far my loves. :)