𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓

Deenas pov

"so your saying he went into your house and went through the laundry?" deena asked.

"yes! With a knife." Simon said.

"oh and don't forget. We were baby sitting and we had to drop the kids off at Mary's" Kate added.

"with the kids in there? That's wack" josh said.

"thats fucking right josh. It is Wack" kate responded. "you know what,fuck Peter" deena said.

"fuck sunnyvale" josh mumbled.

"eh, don't forget the most important part, fuck. Sam." Kate said. "yeah, fuck Sam" deena said.

"hey isn't Sam in shadyside hospital with y/n?" josh asks.

"yeah why?" deena said. "well if their there then Peters probably there" josh said.

"and your meaning is?" Kate asked.

"we can go confront Peter about it" josh said.

"Holy fuck your smart" Kate said.

At the hospital

Deena walks up to the front desk and rings the bell.

The receptionist places a note pad ont he counter and says "fill these out and sit in the waiting area" she said while filing her nails.

Kate walks up to the counter.

"I need to see nurce beddy" Kate says.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"hey beddy" Kate said.

"Kate,I see your still hanging out with this weirdo" she said.

"she can't quit me beddy,Im- I'm to pretty" Simon said.

"so what can I help with?" beddy said.

"I need to see a patient" deena said.

"their name?" beddy asked. "Samantha Fraser" deena replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"where is he?" deena said while opening the curtain to see Sam in her hospital bed.

"what? Who,I don't understand" Sam said to deena with a puzzled look on her face.

"Peter. You know the freak who as driving the car behind us?" deena said.

"hes gone to get coffee for me and y/n why?" Sam responded. "oh yeah to get coffee,you sure about that? Because he was stalking me and broke into kates house" deena said.

"what?! He's been here with us the whole time" Sam said.

"good news we'll be out of this shit hole by the morn-, what's that doing in here" Peter said.