Chapter 6

The picture above is how imagined the decoration for the event.

==============================

You give me the kind of feelings 

people write novels about 

~Unknown

============================== 

Y/n pov:-

The ceremony started a few minutes ago, guests were arriving slowly, most of them are already here, following the dress code which is yellow/gold or pastel colors in short, it had to be light colored so that the bride is the main focus. As soon as the bride entered soft music playlist was blending in with the moment. My soon to be brother-in-law has already arrived on the stage.

{The two, big, round pots is where the bride and groom sit in, with a panel in between

{The two, big, round pots is where the bride and groom sit in, with a panel in between.}

I went to her, as soon as she reached the podium where a seat was arranged for her and made her sit there. A wall panel was in between the bride and the groom, separating them.

"You just wait witch, I'm gonna take all my revenge, today" I whisper to her earning me playful glare from her.

"Y-yah, you wanna die?"

"Do you really think I would care about that right now?" I give her an evil smirk before walking down the podium and stand beside our friends as the family starts to apply the paste on the bride and groom and give them their blessing one by one.

Finally, after a while, it was times for the friends and cousins, means us. I can already see Myra and jiju (brother-in-law) getting nervous as they saw us coming slowly towards them with a very sweet smile.

"Hehe, it's finally our time to make an amazing painting. Don't worry; I'm a very, very good painter." Jimin beams as he moves towards the couple and takes a very, very good amount of haldi and rubs all over jiju and the Myra

He then takes a step back to take a good look at his Master piece.

"Nihal, man, y-you look like a mango, hahaha!!" he says as he cackles up and same was for everyone present there even Myra laughs at him but stops grinning when she finds me coming towards her.

"Aww, my baby friend, I'll make you shine like sun today sweetie."

"Y-yah, Y/n you're my lovely friend right, I know you wouldn't do that to me sissy." She mutters.

"Aww, that was sweet but how can I let go of a chance that's like a one-time opportunity sissy..." I grin as I take one whole bowl of the haldi paste and pour it all over her and jiju and rub it all over them.