Part 1-The Stripper Era

Cardi had to go guickly at her strip club to start her shift she was walking like she hadn't cleaned her bum after shitting but it was really her done ass she got illegally.
She kicked the door of the club and got in her dressing room,she started smoking some weed so she could relax herself before showing up at the stage.
The time had came she goes half naked up the stage and started performing and dancing stiff as fuck but the people down at their tables liked her new big ass and ignored that stiffness that surrounded her performance.
After she finished her performance she snatched all them dollar bills down from the floor and started jumping up and down like a maniac with her big ole dirty tongue scaring her co-workers so she could take their dollars too.
After that she goes straight back to her dressing room closing the door and locking it so she could count her money in peace.
She got rich that night and started packing up so she could rush up and catch the bus back to her apartment. After going back to her house she starts mumbling and cackling some old Nicki lyrics pretending she a big rapper and shit and started getting naked and shaking her head like she had some kind of stroke.
She got a notification from her DMs and saw a young man asking her for a private lap dance for a big fee she thought about it for a hot minute and she said yes she went to her kitchen and filled her bag with some drugs and snatched a Hennessy off her kitchen table.
Brandon waited out in the dark for Belcalis to show up at their private lap dance event and she came out of nowhere half naked and with only one black cape on her and no make up he got scared.
"Wasspoppin" was the first thing she said to him, Brandon a 23 white average looking man was too overwhelmed to even speak to that weird looking girl.
Silence was all over the atmosphere as Belcalis was trying to get him to relax and get him to sit down so she could start.
Belcalis:so what's poppin? Are we gonna start? I want so bad to show u my dance moves all over ur body.
Brandon:U know you look somehow different from the photo on the dating site.
Belcalis: I know boy I just played with them filters. Is that really a issue? Let me show u some
Belcalis takes down the black cape opens Brandon's door and pushes him in his apartment and then shows her ass.
Brandon gets a boner and grabs Belcalis off her waist and puts her on his lap she starts dancing and doing some twerking.
Hours go by and the two of them start dancing drinking and kissing, but Belcalis had other plans... he says to Brandon to go and get her some clothes so she could dress up cause she got cold.
Without missing any time Belcalis drops some pills to his drink and waits for Brandon to come back with the clothes.
He brings her the clothes she gets dressed up and then he asks him to toast to this wonderful night they drink like all the bottle of Hennessy and listen and jam out on Lil Kim from a cd player at the back of the living room.
And then all of a sudden Brandon loses all his senses..