Chapter 13: Set Of Pajamas."

Start from the beginning

My heart melt as his eyes disappeared when he smile."

No.1: You can't go in other guy expect for you're friends."

No.2: Don't you dare to drink a blood to other guy just my blood and only mine My Queen

No.3: I will let my close friends to school there first before you."

After I said that Jimin looked at me in confuse."

What do you mean by You will let you're close friends to school there and Who is this close friends of your's? Jimin asked."

Namjoon, Soobin, Yeonjun, Hoseok, Jacson and my friend called Stray kids!" I answered and he still looked at me in confuse."

Stray kids? Jimin asked."

Yeah…This is them!" I said as I let him see the picture of stray kids."

(The Stray kids)

(The Stray kids)

Jimins face light up once again as he saw the pic with his smile."

Omg, they're so cute!" Jimin said and I chuckled."

How did you find a friend cute like them, huh!" Jimin asked."

Some of them are Vampires too…My Queen!" I said and his eyes widen."

Again? Jimin said."

Yeah!" I rolled my eyes."

Let's go in our bed room now…My Queen!" I said and Carry him in bridal style."

Jimin put his two arms in my neck as he lay his head in my chest and I smiled in that."

My life and attitude has been change cause of a Innocent guy who named Park Jimin soon to be Min Jimin!" I thought."

We got infront of our room. I lay Jimin in our bed and I go in the bathroom to take a half bath when Jimin asked me."

Where are you going? Jimin asked."

I will just take a bath…My Queen!" I answered."

Can I come? Jimin shyly asked and I chuckled."

Yeah…Sure!" I answered as I go near him and carry him again to our bathroom."

A/N: They will make out again so I will skip…Just continue their make out in the bathroom in you're Imagination My beautiful and handsome readers😊😊."

After their Bath together."

"