Sahana : Ah! Yes! Pranav see aunty won't be happy if she gets to know that you didn't share pizza with me.

Pranav : No, not good.

Sahana : Ahh! You promised me during our wedding..

Pranav : Did I?

Sahana : Ye.. Yes.. Yo.. You.. D.. Did.

Pranav : Why are you stammering?

Sahana : Not..Nothing!

Pranav : You okay?

Sahana : Yea.. Yea! I am fine.

Pranav : Fine! This convinces me. Let's share.

Sahana : Never mind, Pranav. I feel sick. I will go to sleep. When we are sick we don't eat outside food do we? Good night.

Pranav watched her limping back to her room and the door closed. He felt something in his heart he could not comprehend. After she went back, he cancelled the order and went out to bring some ice cream for THEM.

As soon as he returned, he gently knocked the door and she opened the door.

Sahana : Any emergency in office Pranav? Are you going?

Pranav : Yes! A big emergency! But I am not going anywhere. We are going. Come with me.

He handed her the ice cream cones and picked her up in bridal style.

Sahana : Pr.. Pranav! What are you doing? Oh wait! I knew it. I knew you were a kidnapper. You do the same with kids also right? Are you Mafia?

Pranav : Mafia?

Sahana : Yes Mafia! Where do you meet your subordinates? Isn't the office really an office? Do you deal with drugs too?

Pranav : Shut up or else I will drop you now.

Sahana : No no no! I will keep quiet.

He made her sit on the terrace and he sat on the stairs looking at the sky.

Sahana : Pranav, what happened?

Pranav : To whom?

Sahana : To you! Are you really changing Pranav?

Pranav : Do you really want me to?

Sahana : Yes!

Pranav : And why is that?

Sahana : Umm! Then you won't need to act in front of aunty. You won't be having any insecurities and will lead a happy life.

Pranav : Who said I am not happy now?

Sahana : Keep your hand on your heart and say the same thing Pranav.

Pranav : What are you, Sahana? Why do you want me to change into a good human and why did you sacrifice all your career and life for someone who you don't have to care for?

Sahana : I am a human, you can say that yes!

Pranav : Everyone isn't like you Sahana! Why aren't you selfish like them? Why do you think of a stranger like me? Take all my taunts and torture and still live with me and try to change me.

Sahana : I don't boast I am different from them or something. But then, if people around me are good and they are doing well only then I will also do good right. That's what Papa taught me.

Pranav : What will you do if I change Sahana? Will you stay with me forever?

Sahana : I don't know Pranav! I will just go with the flow.

Pranav : And what if I don't change?

Sahana : I would never give up on you till you change. You can take this as a promise from my side.

Hey readers today is Sakshidevi712's birthday 🎂 so I means Madhurima wrote a one shot on pranushka for this special occasion of our dearest authoress's birthday 😁u all can check it out as well the Book's name is pranushka Oneshots and it can be found in my profile hope u all will like it too 😁

To be continued..

Hello dear readers

We are back with an update.

Hope you all enjoyed reading it.

How was the update?

Stay tuned for next update

Rate the update on the scale of 10.