×|Chapter 4|×

Mulai dari awal

"Didn't we said it last night?" We both say at the same time.

"Really?" Momo unnie ask.

"Yes they did Momo.Didn't you remember?" Nayeon unnie said.

"No I don't remember. The last thing I remembered was Sana tuck me in bed and that's all.Other than we have a party last night after the twins go to bed." Momo unnie said.

"So that what you were doing." Yejin said.

"We were wondering on why is it so loud last night. Yejin even went to my bed and sleep on top of me while we have our headphones on because we heard something." I said to them.

"You hear what?" Hyewon unnie ask.

"Like some moaning or something and some songs." Yejin said as I nodded but everyone almost choke on the food making us look at them in confused.

"Why did you choke when Yejin said moaning?" I ask.

"You'll know some day you will know." Kkura unnie said as she drink her water still coughing.

"Is it sex or something?" We ask at the same time as their eyes widened.

"Who teach you that word!!" They said.

"Tzuyu unnie/Yena unnie." We said.

"Oh they're getting their ass beat when I saw them later for ruining our little twins innocent mind."Nayeon unnie and Eunbi unnie said.

" So that was sex?Hm. Pretty weird."I said as Yejin nodded while eating.

"That's enough.You will eat or get your ass beat." Nayeon unnie and Eunbi unnie said.

"Yes ma'am." Me and Yejin said as we eat some more food.

Jeongyeon unnie and Ryujin unnie who were beside us moved a little closer and whisper to us.

"Don't worry we'll tell you more about this sex and stuff. You're almost 18 so why not right?" Jeongyeon unnie said as Ryujin unnie nodded.

"And I'll teach you about being a top or a bottom.Or maybe switch." Ryujin unnie said.

"It's like this.You see the person who dominant is top. Like me.While the person who let you dominant them is pretty much a bottom.Like Ryujin." Jeongyeon unnie said as we nodded.

"Hey I'm not a bottom." Ryujin unnie said.

"Yes you are so shush." Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Is this some adult meeting?" Yuna said.

"Yes." We said.

"Really you forgot me?" Yuna said.

"Sorry.So now come here before they can hear us." Ryujin unnie said.

"So where were you at?" Yuna said.

"Top, Bottom and Switch thing.Were waiting for switch." Yejin and I said.

"So a switch is like someone who can be dominant but at the same time love being to be dominant of.Like Chaeyeon unnie." Yuna said.