ch 6&10

Duan Jiayan's grades are at the bottom of the grade, and a space coordinate system is a big question, which is beyond the scope of Duan Jiayan's knowledge.

He stood on the blackboard for three minutes, and the math teacher looked at him innocently and finally sighed.

"Go on."

Duan Jiayan just went on like this.

As soon as he sat down, Song Yi immediately came up: "Zuzong! Are you going to do it? And the squad leader, how did you get together?"

Before I saw Duan Jiayan's words, I didn't say the classroom. He thought that Duan Jiayan was going to put a water.

Who knows that ten minutes later, Shen Chilie first sent him a string of exclamation marks, and then the ten classes and propped up one day and all of them were blown up. Both groups were in a crazy discussion. Duan Jiayan pressed Du Xuchen to the wall. And yesterday and Lu Xing’s unclear omega in the toilet is Duan Jiayan...

Duan Jiayan!

Song Yixin said that I rely on! Didn't see him in one night, his good brother was transgendered? Can he call Duan Jiayan as a sister in the future?

"Want to know why I became an omega? Want to know what I did with Lu Xing in the toilet? Want to know the final result of Du Xuchen?"

Song Yi wanted to die.

Duan Jiayan: "Help me write a review of three thousand words."

Song Yi: "..."

Duan Jiayan: "When you finish writing, you will tell the story in a short paragraph."

Song Yi: "...roll it."

The bell rings after the class.

Duan Jiayan’s mobile phone suddenly started to shake, and when he saw it, Song Yi pulled him into a new group chat.

Duan Jiayan slipped his eyelids and saw the group name.

- Hold up a day.

[welcome green hands! ! ]

[Transfer students? How can there be a group at this time? ]

[Welcome to cute! ! ]

Song Yi: [This is Duan Jiayan. ]

The whole group is silent.

After a long while, all stood up.

[Department brother! ! ! ! Thank you for your brother! ! ! Fortunately, the omega that is reunited with Lu Xing is you! ! ! ! ]

[I heard the name of Duan Ge, I am relieved, we have not betrayed the mother! ! ! ! ]

[Really, Duan gave me a sense of security that I had never had before. He made me believe that even if he and the school grass slept in a bed for one night, they would still be pure classmates the next morning. ]

Duan Jiayan thought that this was a mess, and that he was a brother, but this group of omega was too warm, and Duan Jiayan felt that it was not polite to return.

[Thank you? ]

[Don't be so handsome, it's really a one-to-one. ]

“Fuck,” Duan Jiayan was teased: “You are all talented in the group.”

"Our group," Song Yi corrected his statement: "You are also omega now. Only when you are sixteen or seven years old, your adolescence is a bit late."

For most high school students, physical education is the most anticipated course.

The autumn sun is so lazy, after a lap, the physical education teacher let the students freely move.