61-70

Chapter 61

Xuexiao and Luo Qingfeng stayed by the classroom window all day, from the pale golden sunlight to the sunset, the night fell, and the lights on the playground outside the window turned on.

No one dared to bother, even if they were, they were stopped by others.

A small cluster of flames ignited on the table of the two of them, which dispelled the night, with a little warmth.

In fact, it was Luo Qingfeng who basically asked Xuexiao to answer later, but he seemed to have an attitude of asking casually only when he remembered it. At most, he smiled mockingly at Xuexiao's question, depending on his mood to answer.

Luo Qingfeng leaned against the back table and looked out the window with a faint expression.

Xuexiao watched the morning glow and golden ginkgo flashing across his eyes this afternoon, the lights flickering outside the window, and the hazy fog in the night-just without herself.

The problematic gap between the two cannot be resolved in a few words.

Luo Qingfeng was afraid of being fooled by her, and it was hard to trust her.

And he is no longer the humble little pitiful back then.

Xuexiao looked at the person in front of her earnestly and found that he had changed a lot.

When he was silent back then, his face was stern, and occasionally he cast a faint glance at people, which was also restrained and gentle.

But when the person in front of you was silent, the beautiful corners of the eyes and brows were curled with faint mockery, watching everything in the world, with an arrogant posture, yet resisting the indifference and arrogance of a thousand miles away.

Luo Qingfeng caught a glimpse of the look in Xue Xiao's eyes, and then spoke lightly: "I have nothing to say?"

Xue Xiao shook his head.

A certain part of this world is still following the plot.

Even if Luo Qingfeng didn't fall in love with Su E, he has become the same as in the original book.

"You give me time and I will prove it to you." Xuexiao said seriously.

Luo Qingfeng let out a deep smile from his throat. He supported his chin with one hand and squinted at her lazily: "Prove what?"

Xuexiao said, "Prove that I love you."

"Love me? Can't bear it. You still don't love me. I feel pitiful when I hear you say that." Luo Qingfeng smiled leisurely, "How come I was so humble in front of you before and made myself look like Like a fool, just think now feel disgusted and embarrassed. " "

I would advise you do not let me think of things in the past, or I do not know what will make me come. "

said the latter part of this time , His cold voice was a bit cruel, and people's hearts trembled.

Xue Xiao looked at him quietly, and whispered: "You can do anything to me, even if you give me another knife, I won't resist."

Luo Qingfeng whispered, "Don't call it pain when you come."

Xue Xiao smiled at him: "It will definitely hurt, but you just have to be happy."

Luo Qingfeng looked at the smile in front of him, clean and gentle. Every time he indulged in the moment when the woman was warm to him, his memories became more and more turbulent. , Making him more embarrassed.