51-60

Chapter 51

Last night, zombies all over the city were summoned by Zhao Sheng and rushed to the building where the two of Xuexiao were trapped. Although they were gone, the building collapsed due to the destruction of a large number of zombies and various abilities, causing damage to nearby buildings and becoming a ruin.

A large number of zombies were overwhelmed under the ruins, and no one expected such a result.

After Luo Qingfeng entered the city, there were few zombies, almost the green light. When he came to the neighborhood, he was stopped by various gravel, and the road ahead was ruined and he could not drive through.

He opened the door and got out of the car, and raised his eyebrows when he saw the collapsed building and the broken road.

Xuexiao felt the car stop, opened her eyes faintly, and looked out.

This look is energizing.

At that time, all her attention was on Luo Qingfeng, and she didn't have time to care about others after she had saved the person.

Looking at it now, this broken building actually collapsed?

The sun was shining, and it was warm, a few swaying figures stood up in the ruins, looking for the breath and the sound.

There are also living zombies.

Luo Qingfeng got back into the car again, turned around and left when the zombies rushed over.

"They mustn't be buried inside." Xuexiao sat up, pulled the window and looked into the distance, "Can you go around?"

"It should be." Luo Qingfeng said, stepping down the viaduct and looking for it. Road to the place where they lived before.

Fortunately, there were not many traffic jams on the viaduct at this time.

On the way, a mutant species hiding in a passing car was encountered, and when they passed by, they jumped on the roof of the car and tried to attack.

Luo Qingfeng's expression remained unchanged, and he drove steadily. Xue Xiao shot it down angrily.

"The ability is restored?" Luo Qingfeng asked.

"Well! I don't know how to recover. There should be a time limit, and it will be fine once the time has passed." Xue Xiao explained solemnly.

"If no one is caught, he will not give up." Luo Qingfeng squinted.

"We have too little information about Zhao Sheng. Although we can be sure that he is the zombie king and has strong mental power, but we don't know how to deal with him." Xue Xiao analyzed, "The only thing we know now is that he is treating my sister. Interested, I want to

catch me and control my sister." Where can Zhao Sheng catch Sheng Yuan?

Xuexiao looked out the window in thought.

The prayer is still in this city.

"He's making new zombies." Luo Qingfeng said, "The new zombies made by humans look like humans and inhumans, but each is a mutant species."

"And his actions have received the support and cooperation of some humans."

"It may not be to support him, but to be controlled by his mental power and brainwashed." Xue Xiao tore off the blanket on her body and folded it up. "Their purpose is to conquer the world and turn all the remaining living people into zombies. , The person who helped Zhao Sheng run errands has not mutated now, because he has not succeeded yet and will not be able to escape after conquering the world."