Mei Yichuan lowered his voice: "Don't let Boss Di and the others know that your relationship is better, and Sun Laoliu must have trouble again."

"Whatever he wants, " Luo Qingfeng said.

Brother Chen called him in front, and Luo Qingfeng returned the telescope to Xue Xiao and turned away.

Xiao Wu came up quietly and asked, "Who is it?"

Mei Yichuan whispered back: "Brother, cousin, the kind of bad relationship."

The follow-up of Luo Qingfeng's family is not described in detail in the book.

However, it is known that Luo Qingfeng's parents died in a car accident, his family property was occupied by his uncle, and his brother was bullied by his elder brother when he was a teenager.

But there is no explanation about the post-apocalyptic uncle and cousin.

Seeing at this time, Xuexiao and Mei Yichuan were a little surprised.

Xuexiao blinked while looking at the direction Luo Qingfeng had left.

She had seen the five-year-old cousin Luo Yan of Da Luo Qingfeng before.

He has a bad personality and an arrogant person. Before the end of the world, he would play some dangerous things and make friends with friends.

At that time, she managed Luo Qingfeng, and the two made an appointment to watch a movie. Luo Qingfeng went to buy popcorn before entering the stadium, and happened to see Luo Yan who came with his female companion.

The atmosphere of the two brothers was very bad and they almost started to move.

More unfortunately, the two met again when they came out. Looking at each other, Luo Qingfeng led her directly away.

Afterwards, Luo Qingfeng was in a bad mood, and Xue Xiao pretended not to ask him and didn't say anything, so she had to spend time to be cute and happy.

Now that I think about it, she used to coax people a lot.

Xuexiao continued to observe Luo Yan and others on the shore with the telescope.

Luo Yan picked up the horn and shouted towards the big ship: "You are sick! The ship drives so far to make Laozi swim over, right?!"

Xuexiao: "..." The

ship is too far from the shore, people from Baiheng Can't see if the person standing above is not his own.

Sun Laoliu gritted his teeth beside Boss Di and said, "Why don't you just go

and serve them in one pot!" Tenglong also suffered a loss this time.

Many companions died during the turmoil, and those who survived were considered lucky.

Boss Di also had a murderous intention because of this.

He nodded and said, "Go."

Sun Laoliu beckoned with the others, motioning to follow him.

The big ship began to approach the shore.

Sun Laoliu held the gun against the waist of several members of the Baiheng deputy group and threatened in a low voice: "Do as I said, or I will kill you with one shot." The

other party nodded in cold sweat.

Under the cover of Baiheng deputy group and others, Sun Laoliu, Luo Qingfeng and the others got into the boat and drew to the shore, waiting for a surprise.