The setting is a femme fatale, there is no brain type, and even betrayed his sister in exchange for survival in the later stage.

The arrogant young lady of the original owner has a temperament and loves to show off. Having a beautiful sister is also one of her show off points.

The relationship between the two sisters is not very close.

On the way to send Xuexiao to school, Sheng Yuan asked, "How was the last exam?"

"It's okay."

Sheng Yuan: "How much math?"

Xue Xiao searched her memory and replied: "68."

Then she was finished.

The whole process fell into a state of being disgusted by Sheng Yuan's eyes, complaining about her study, how could a stupid guy with eyes full of mathematics be my sister's anger.

Very well, now Sheng Yuan is just an older sister who is very picky about her younger sister's math grades.

When she arrived at school, Xue Xiao opened the door and got out of the car flatly, and she went flat without looking back after saying goodbye to her sister.

On the second floor of the classroom, there is a standard window seat for the protagonist.

The white curtains rise and fall with the breeze, and the warm daylight spills in from a high place. The black-haired teenager in school uniform sitting by the window sits upright, with well-knotted fingers holding a ballpoint pen and writing and drawing on the paper.

His movements are not rush or slow, his facial features are exquisite, but he is not noisy or noisy, giving people a clean and comfortable feeling, being quiet in the corner, incompatible with the noisy classroom atmosphere.

This movie-like storyboard and style is worthy of being the hero.

Xuexiao sighed and walked into the classroom.

This is a eschatological sadomasochistic essay centered on the heroine. There are three important male heroes, all of whom have developed emotional lines with the heroine.

But there can only be one male protagonist, otherwise it won't be a trial.

Although every important role had a tragic experience, Xuexiao felt that the most miserable was the hero Luo Qingfeng.

When his parents died in a car accident when he was eight years old, his uncle took possession of the family property.

Even after passing through the misfortune of his youth and becoming a big demon in the later stage, he still has to endure the intimacy of the three male partners with the female lead under their noses.

It was the worst and greenest male protagonist she had ever seen!

Xuexiao even felt that the author had an antagonism with the male protagonist, otherwise, why would he abuse him so much?

--Wait, this seems to be an abusive essay.

Xuexiao raised her hand and wiped her face. She was close to the male lead, so she should focus.

There is no description of the young male protagonist in the script, but the post-apocalyptic male protagonist is a big devil who is hard to guess, ridiculed daily, and daunting.

Now--

"Luo Qingfeng, good morning." The girl put the milk hidden behind her on the table, and smiled brightly at the boy.