Chapter 10

" Being a light in others life is always great...Being the reason for their smile is way more great than that.."

Taehyung stayed silent. His eyes were fixed on her face   like he was searching for something which he once lost..

Y/n frowned at his actions.

*Why is he not responding ? ... Should I take the steps ? *

At last Y/n decided to do without his will. She sat next to him and hesitantly raised his bleeding leg in her hands . It's still bleeding , so she managed to place it over the coach nearby to stop blood flow.

Others eyes popped out when they saw Y/n took the chance and treated him.

Taehyung usually after that didn't ask help from anyone , he just lay or manage with his wounds; like who bothers the wound when there is a one more bleeding and painful than this in their heart but..but here they are wondering how he allowed Y/n to treat him without any disagreement.

*Why didn't he object her ?*

Millions of questions were blasting out in their mind.

Taehyung was still sitting there as usual but his eyes never even blinked away from her face.

His emotionless eyes now filled with some unknown feelings , which were once lost long back. Actually he have already noticed Y/n at the beginning itself and got some unknown feelings on her but shrugged it off on reminding his past.

Y/n on the other side carefully treated his wound, it seemed like it was not too deep.

Y/n sighed and she cutely smiled at the wound she bandaged . Later she grab the first aid together and was about to stand up but halted when ,

"Thank you "

It was Taehyung. He thanked Y/n . Really ?

For Y/n, she was not surprised . It's usual for one to thank the other when they treat them well.

But others' hearts stop for a second on hearing his voice ; their Tae's voice which they lost somewhere.

They were all beyond happy that they can't hide it inside them...off course it blast out.,

"What ??? Am I dreaming ? Wh..what happened to him ?" Jhope rubbed his eyes like a kid waking up from a dreamy sleep

" I too have a feel like that..but..but he..he really ...I can't " Namjoon said with his teary eyes

" Believe it hyungs...he does...ou..our Tae does " Jimin stuttered . Tears rolled down from his eyes .

" Seems like he can forget his past with Y/n . Look..look how they are talking to each other like they have seen in ages. " Suga stated

"Y/n , she is a nice girl ... Even her presence can heal anyone "

All nodded to Rhea

Taehyung and Y/n have already started talking to each other like they knew each other in the past.

Both felt calm and happy in their talks but still Taehyung was bleeding in his heart which will take a long to heal and like others agreed it would be only possible by Y/n's presence . Y/n too felt his unhappy eyes but she shrugged it off and continue the talks

They didn't notice others who were watching their every movement with tearfilled eyes...They developed a hope of getting their Tae back as past.

But one was among them staring at the two with happiness and sad