1: New Home

a/n Hey so uh first chapter is kind of short sorry, I promise longer chapters in the future. This is also my first fanfic so sorry if it's not great

TW/CWs: None :)

Ranboo had never been the best at making friends. He preferred the company of Spotify and his cat, Enderchest. So when his parents decided to move from their small apartment in the US to the UK, Ranboo wasn't leaving anything important behind. Well, except for the small flower garden he kept on the fire escape next to his bedroom window.

He had grown and watered a small garden of alliums in an old shoebox for five years, and now one of the few things that gave him comfort was gone.

As Ranboo walked into his new room in the UK, he couldn't help but notice that his bedroom didn't have a fire escape. He sighed heavily and scanned the rest of his room. A bed with white pillows and black blankets was pushed into a corner with a desk and Ranboo's PC next to it. His closet was on the other side of the room, and a few boxes lay scattered around the mostly empty room, waiting to be unpacked.

Ranboo ignored them and flopped onto his bed, opening up Spotify on his phone. He plugged in his earbuds and put one of his playlists on shuffle. He closed his eyes as the familiar lyric of "Are You Bored Yet?" played through his earbuds. He soon fell asleep, completely forgetting he had school in the morning.

Words: 257

a/n 

hope you guys liked it, second chapter will be out tomorrow! 

please eat, drink, take your meds, and go to sleep if it's late. ily guys, stay safe :]

pspspspspspsps hey beeduo enjoyers maybe leave a vote or a comment? no pressure though :)