Thymewhisper

This OC belongs to @WarriorEveningGlow - I tried to make the above image as much like your OC as I could, but there are very few free-for-use silver tabby images, sorry!

Name: Thymewhisper

5/5, This name is great! Thyme- is a prefix I've never heard before, but it's not unrealistic at all. And -Whisper is a great suffix. 

(Back in the day, I started a story about a molly named Mallowwhisper. This name reminds me of her.) 

Rank: Warrior

Okay!

Age: 30 moons.

She's in the prime of her life.

Gender: She-cat

Great!

Sexuality: Bi (Tom's and she-cats.)

Okay! 

Crush: Totally not Flarefox.

 Lol, totally.

Clan: FlowerClan; FlowerClan is a small clan that lives in a massive field that blooms flowers in spring and summer. They were all past clan-cats from far away clans, aka: ThunderClan, Windclan, RiverClan, SkyClan and Shadowclan. They have only one neighboring clan, ForestClan.

Great! Just curious- do these cats use spring and summer, or newleaf/greenleaf?

Appearance: Fluffy silver tabby she-cat with, mottled black spots on her face resembling freckles. She has a strange colouring of eyes, as the colour is almost a light lilac.

9/15 She sounds really pretty! Unfortunately, though, lilac eyes are genetically impossible. (There may be an exception in albinos, I think- but there are usually a lot of health problems.) 

I love fluffy cats, though, and silver tabbies sure are beautiful. The pretty silver tabby is a cliché (likely Silverstream's fault lol), but I'm not usually too picky about stuff like that. I also like her freckle markings!

If you want a unique eye colour, I suggest dichroic/dichromatic eyes. Look them up, they're absolutely stunning, and I've never seen anyone use them!

Backstory: Thymewhisper was born in FlowerClan, too smart for a kit. She already knew most hunting moves/fighting moves and would speak of the ancient clan fondly as though she had lived there. The rest of the clan stayed away from her, expect Flarefox (Her best friend) and family. In fact, Thymewhisper had lived before. 3 times actually, and she could remember all the past lives in great detail. She would quite often have nightmares about how they had died. She was one of the cats to help with the great move, with her complex knowledge.

21/25 My mind was thinking Mary Sue from the first paragraph, but it actually makes more sense as it goes on! (I also sort of dislike the term Mary Sue. I'm not quite sure why.) I'd imagine the clan would be alarmed by a little kit spouting ancient history like a faded StarClan elder, although make sure to avoid the 'every hates me!' trope. Make sure to give her a few supporters besides Flarefox.

I love the idea of her having three past lives, though! Is there a reason behind it, like her being unable to be accepted into StarClan for some reason or another, so she's just stuck in an eternal loop.

Family: Mother - Silverstarling ( Silver tabby she-cat /w light blue eyes )

Beautiful name. I believe silver tabbies are good to go on blue eyes, so she seems about right.

Father - Timidcry ( Mottled black tom /w green eyes. )

Never seen that prefix! But be aware that mottled means tortie/tortoiseshell, and tortoiseshell toms are really, really rare. (About 1/3,000 calico, blue-cream or tortie cats,) and fertile tortie toms are even rarer. 

You can keep his coloration, but be aware that he is an anomaly of great proportions.

Sister - Tulipdrop ( Black mottled she-cat /w greenish-blue eyes )

Great name! She seems good genetically, as far as I know. So long as her eyes aren't blue, she's good!

Brother - Baskingsun ( Fluffy silver tabby tom /w light blue eyes ) 

 That's an interesting name lol. It would've sounded really odd if he had gotten any suffix other than what was chosen. 

Adopted Sister - Bluepaw ( Past kittypet kitten, blue she-cat /w dark blue eyes)

Aww, I love that! Be aware that you have to have white markings on your face (credit to @-dark_wyvern for telling me this) to have blue eyes.

(Edit: Just found out something interesting! Ojos Azules, an extremely rare purebred cat breed whose name means 'blue eyes' in Spanish CAN have dark coats and blue eyes. However, I wouldn't recommend using them, due to the fact that they have to be human-bred, and are super super rare. They actually cost anywhere from about £500 to £1100, or about $700 to $1500, so not pocket change.)

Flarefox - ( Best friend, ginger tabby she-cat /w Amber eyes )

Hey, I remember her!  

Likes: Quiet and being with Flarefox. As well as watching birds.

That's so sweet! I like the bird-watching too, it's really unique.

Dislikes: Anybody bringing up her past lives, clanmates eating birds, Flarefox and family being hurt/bullied.

It's so cute that she loves birds so much. It's also understandable that her past lives are a touchy subject, too. I'd imagine she wants to be loved for the cat she is now, not the cat she was before.

Extra: AGAIN- All cats mentioned will be in a book eventually once I have finished my current ones XD.

Awesome! Everyone be sure to check it out!

Thymewhisper is a really original character, founded on a really original idea! I'd love to see a bit more on her, though, like her personality. I love her name, and her bird watching thing is so, so cute. I'd say to reevaluate her eye colour, but this is warrior cats, things don't have to be realistic.

Thanks so much for submitting her!