Its ok to be sorry

Hi.

I'm sorry.

I dont really know what else to say..

But

Im leaving the DreamNotfound fandom for awhile.

Im just not as into it as i was about a year ago or when i started writing.

Of course ill still do my best to write storys for this fandom since i prioritize the happiness of others over myself.

But all i ask is that someone of you get a little closer with me.

I wanna be close to my readers.

All of you have given me so much overwhelming support that I've even been brought to tears.

And i would hate to loose all of you because i cant keep up anymore.

I really wanna write my own works..

But since none of them would be in a specific fandom, it wouldn't get any action...

So all I ask of you all is to check out some of my other things I've done.

But ive deleted most of them since..

However!

I have something ive been wanting to do for a long time.

The backrooms.

I wanna write an interactive story.

And i want all of you to join in!

Every other day or so ill shoot out new chapters involving the backrooms.

It'll have its own book and you all can interact with me and my friends!

Send me a message or put your character in the comments and ill do my best to add you in!

I think it would be so much fun to put you all in a story with myself as a small thank you for what you've all done for me.

Both for being there when i had no one.

And saving my life.

So once again..

Im sorry

But i will never be sorry for finding you all and being happy with you.

Love: Onyx <3