Chapter 4 Meet a killer who try to kill me

Bloody pov

Well Slenderman was getting Sally's teddy bear back. Me and her were talk.

"You are really cute, Sally." I said to her.
She blush when I said that.

She replied. "Thank you, Bwoody... Your pretty cute too."

Then after she finished that a guy with a carve smile walk up to us then I hear sally said.

"Are you here to give back my teddy bear, Jeff?"

"I'm here to see this new Creepypasta." Said Jeff as he look at me.

I stare at this weird smile. I wonder if I knew him from somewhere.

Jeff ask "what your Name?"

I reply "Why should I answer..., Jeff?."

"You better listen, Little Girl!"

"Fine...,Jeff... I'm known as, Bloody, and I'm not a little girl I'm a 14, a Teenager."

"Oh okay.... Well you were on the news last fall."Jeff started.

" Ya you are saying that a girl who think TV are stupid."

He replied " Wait you don't like Tv's?"

"I really don't like them... They rot your brain." I answer his question.

"Wait, wait off topic....... Ummmm..... Um Have you ever notice the fact that you look like me before I went crazy.., I really hate that. You know." End of confrontation as I said.

"Wait what?"

Jeff took his knife out of his pocket,and try to cut me.  I Dodge it. Then I took out my pocket knife, and try to stab his shoulder. I miss terribly, and ended up stabbing his side right under his rid cage. Then turn facing the window, and jump out of it. I heard Sally's cry, but I kept on running.

"I hope I don't have to pay for the window." I said feeling bad for Sally.

Cliffhanger :-)