The silence

I felt the van slowly going up a hill but I didn't know where, i was already in here for a few hours but I didn't feel great my head hurt and I felt dizzy, it began to get colder so I assumed we were going up a mountain of some sort. The van stopped and they opened the doors. "Are you okay?" Alec asked. "I'm fine okay stop pretending to be nice". He looked at me funny as I pushed past him .

Looking down all I could see was snow , however in the centre there was one wooden kind of hut or house. We climbed down and they opened the door. " right you're going to be here for a few days as we have to go out for a while and don't want anyone Hearing or seeing you" the boss said. "But we can't leave you on your own so one of you please stay here". They all looked at each other and Alec said " ye all good sir I will stay". I just blanked him as he was bugging me and I just went into the single room. I lifted the covers and just layed down.

But of course my silence was ruined, as a he walked through the door. "Fuck off" I said but he replied with "hey I could have killed you". " oh wow thank you so much for not killing me" I put the covers over my head and closed my eyes , he lifted the covers down and I looked up. We made eye contact he was looking down on me biting his lip and staring into my eyes. I was caught in the moment , until I remembered who he was. " so what's your name then Darlin I never got it" "you don't need to know that , in fact you don't need to know anything now leave me alone". Although he stopped talking , he didn't walk out the door he just sat on a chair in the corner.