"Ugh...I can't believe that succubus in front of us started yelling at the poor workers for messing up her drink. It wasn't even her drink to begin with!" You complained while the three of you came back home.

"I know...it was totally uncalled for." Belphie rolled his eyes.

"I think the funniest part about that situation was when she tripped and spilled her actual drink all over her." Satan snickered.

"Yeah! That was so satisf...wait a minute. Do you hear that?" You slowly came to a stop.

It was faint, but you could hear someone rummaging around the kitchen.

"You don't think that's Beel, is it?" Satan asked.

"...I have a gut feeling it is." Belphie responded.

Sudden clashes and a loud splash alerted the three of you and you rushed into the kitchen without another thought.

"Beel..? You in here?" Belphie asked.

You noticed the fridge wide open and something leaking on the floor. Your heart dropped to your stomach as you realized what was spilled all over the floor was Lucifer's coffee.

"Oh no..." You gasped.

Satan followed right after you, bracing himself for what he was going to witness. When he did, he let out a frustrated groan.

"Son of a B-"

"Beel! Are you okay?!" Belphie quickly scooped up the now tiny Beel.

"B-Belphie?! What was in da drink?" Beel looked down at his small hands in shock.

"Uh...th-that's a bit of a long story..." Belphie said.

After a rather rushed explanation by the three of you, Beel sat there even more confused.

"But...why would you want to turn Lucifer into a kid?" Beel asked.

"So...when am I gonna turn back to normal?" Beel asked.

"In a few hours...but I'll look into the book to see if we could speed up the process." Satan said.

"While you do that, we'll take care of Beel." You said as you lightly pinched Beel's cheek. He giggled in response.

"Alright. I'll return once I find anything in the book." Satan said before leaving.

Beel's stomach suddenly started growling, scaring poor Beel.

"Y-Y/n...Belphie...I hungy." Beel pouted.

"Pfft, we heard." You chuckled.

"How about you cook him something and I'll get rid of the 'evidence' Beel left?" Belphie gestured to the puddle of coffee on the floor.

"Ah...I forgot about that. I'll take Beel while you finish cleaning up." You said. Belphie handed you Beel and you both got to work.

While you were cooking, Beel started hungrily at the food, anxiously waiting for it to be done. He was so hungry he started drooling a bit. You noticed and started laughing.

"Beel you're drooling again." You said as you took a cloth and wiped his mouth.

"I sorry Y/n...but I really hungy." Beel frowned.

"I know, I know...here, why don't you taste it for me?" You said as you held up a small amount of food for him.

Beel excitedly wriggled around before taking a bite of the food, careful as to not accidentally bite your fingers.

"Mm! Your cooking is always yummy, Y/n!" Beel grinned.

"Thank you Beel, haha..." You smiled.

"Alright I cleaned up as best I could...I'll take Beel off your hands so you could finish up." Belphie said.

You thanked Belphie and quickly finished up. Belphie sat beside Beel, playfully messing with him while waiting for you to bring the food.

"Alright, Beel! Food's ready." You said as you put his plate down.

Beel giggled and happily wolfed down the food in front of him. Minus the vegetables.

"Eh? Why aren't you eating your vegetables?" Belphie asked.

"It yucky!" Beel made a face before pushing it away.

You and Belphie shared a perplexed look. It was strange considering Beel wasn't a picky eater at all. The only thing he wouldn't eat is Solomon or Mammon's cooking...

"If you don't eat your veggies you won't grow big and strong!" You said. Beel made a face.

"Hm...oh well, I guess I'll have to eat this instead." Belphie said. You quickly got onto what he was playing at and joined with a smirk.

"Here you go Belphie! Say ahh!" You said as you fed him some of the veggies.

"Mm, how tasty..." Belphie smiled. Beel looked back in temptation but quickly looked away, trying to look disgusted.

"You're right Beel, Y/n's cooking is really good." Belphie said before taking another bite. Beel pouted but didn't say anything.

"Oh I don't know about that...maybe I should try some-"

"No! Me! Me! I wanna try it!" Beel cried.

"Haha okay, okay! Say ahh!" You said.

Both you and Belphie laughed as Beel munched on his food.

"I done!" Beel said.

"Good job Beel!" You and Belphie cheered him on.

"Huh..? Why am I glowy?" Beel looked at his small hands in confusion.

A sudden flash blinded the three of you for a split second. When you looked back, you found Beel back to normal.

"Huh..? What was I doing just now?" Beel asked.

"Eating..? Don't you remember?" Belphie said.

"Mm...kind of...did I really say the veggies were...yucky?" Beel frowned.

"Guys! I found a way to get Beel back to normal! We just need to need to fulfill his wishes and then- oh..." Satan stopped as soon as he noticed Beel back to his giant self.

"I see you figured it out already...then never mind!" Satan huffed as he spun around and left.

The three of you stood silent for a moment, suddenly Beel started laughing. You and Belphie shared a look before laughing as well.

"Well, that was unexpected..." Belphie chuckled.

"Very...say, what did you wish for anyways?" You asked Beel.

"I just really wanted some of your cooking...it always makes me happy." Beel grinned.

"Aw...I'll cook for you whenever you want." You said with a warm heart.

"Really? Then can you make some more food, please? I'm still hungry..." Beel admitted.

"Haha...okay, I'll go make some curry." You said before kissing his cheek.

"Ooo can I have some too then?" Belphie chimes in.

"How about I make some for all of us?" You chuckled. They nodded excitedly.

"Thanks, Y/nnn!" The twins said in unison.

Yet another story idk how to end ;-;

Anyways,,,guess who's birthday is in two days hehe🧍‍♀️