'*•.¸♡𝙔𝙪𝙠𝙞𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙖 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙭 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧♡¸.•*'

You awoke on a bus, after realizing it stopped. The teachers were quietly telling students to wake up. It was the beginning of winter, so it was a little chilly. That was the excuse you gave yourself when you noticed a red-haired boy snoring softly on your shoulder. You tried to not move, you didn't want to wake the cute boy up. But it had to happen eventually, you were at your destination anyway. You gently shook him, hoping he wasn't a heavy sleeper. It somehow worked, and he woke up groggily, but then had a small smile plastered on his tired face after seeing who woke him up. You returned it, and you softly mentioned that you had arrived. All that had to be done was sign into the hotel, and you would finally have your long-awaited night of sleep, a short break before the upcoming challenges. The teachers set everything up and gave the students their room keys.

You still had to get your luggage, so you told Soma to get ahead of you. He offered to help but you didn't want him to miss out on sleep, so you told him to not worry about it. You checked the room number just to make sure you had the correct one and opened the door.

"..You've got to be kidding me," You mumble. So of course, as every fanfic goes, Soma was there, fast asleep on the only bed. You let out a sigh, it may or may not have been with a small smile on your face. No one has to know that, though. You put down your luggage and tried to be as silent as possible when getting your stuff prepared for the next day.

You decided against sleeping on the floor since you didn't want to be sore. But it was definitely something you considered after seeing the way Soma takes up the entire mattress. You try to gently shove him over, making a little bit of room for yourself and trying to respect his space. There's finally enough room for yourself, so you lie down beside the usually energetic teen.

It doesn't take long before you fall asleep, it was pretty late and you had quite the day coming up.

+*:ꔫ:*﹤~Timeskip~ ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

A few hours later, you woke up to the feeling of... Warmth? But it was cold outside? Why would you be- oh. Right. Him. It's not like you could complain, but having your crush hugging you this close was a bit much. Man, you wanted to be the big spoon. Oh well. He starts to stir awake, so you of course pretend to be asleep. He murmurs your name, asking if you're awake. He doesn't get a response, so he smiles softly to himself and cuddles up closer to you.

You realize you're over-thinking it, so you try to fall back into your dream world.

+*:ꔫ:*﹤~And Another Timeskip~ ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

You thought he might have tried to leave your side to not seem suspicious or have any questions asked but this is Yukihira Soma. And this is also a Fanfic. Of course, he stayed. You woke up and tried to get out of his tight grasp, but it was of no use. You feel bad about it, but you've got to wake him up. You shake him a little, noticing that his snoring has stopped.

"Mm, just 10 more minutess..."

God, he's too cute. You try again and are somewhat more successful than last time. He's finally awake, but he won't let go of you. He's aware of it too. That little gremlin.

"We gotta get up, Soma! We can't be late, the teachers are gonna kill us," You try to reason with him, but he's not having it.

"Nope, too comfy, need sleep,"

"Somaa, c'mon, at least let me free!"

"...Nah,"

"Why not?"

"Cause I like you!"

He said that with the cutest, stupidest grin on his face. You knew that you were in love, but come on, right now? You had places to be! But he just seemed so much more important in this moment, you couldn't help but accept it.

"..Fine. Five more minutes,"

He started at your red face for a few seconds then let out a small cry of joy. He hugged you closer while you were still trying to process his words. 'He.. likes me? Like, loves me? I shouldn't assume anything-'

"By the way, I like you more than a friend. Is that what you were wondering?" He giggled and before you could answer, you heard those familiar soft snores of his.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ Bloopers *ੈ✩‧₊˚

"cRAP SOMA WAKE UP WE'RE LATE!"

"Huh? Oh well."

"I can't afford to lose more grades because of you-"

A/N Once again, I just started Food Wars so I'm sorry if this seems OOC! I hope I conveyed him alright, please comment what you think! :D

{800 words}