K.SW | Wake Up

Member: Kim Sangwoo × Hong Y/n
Genre: You should've known that most of the chapters I'll always publish is probably fluff
Warning/s: None
Requested: Nope, but I'm seriously gonna make Angsts soon

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

Sangwoo was smiling as soon as he opened his eyes. Met with bright golden rays of the sun peeking through the curtains, and even better, you were beside him.

He blinked a few times to adjust to the bright light before he opened his eyes all the way, only to feel his heart skip a beat time and time again when he saw your beautiful face.

Your hair was a little messy, some strands covering your face and blowing with every breath you let go of he tucked a few strands behind your ear and then brushed his thumb along your cheek in circles.

His heart fluttered when you let out a few soft sounds fall from your lips and you stirred slightly, legs bushing against his before you fell back asleep.

Though it's not the first time he's woken up beside you, it is the first time in quite a long time.

His schedule had been quite hectic from all of thier promotions on thier new album and he hasn't had to rush out the door lately.

So to wake up next to you and not have to get out of bed right away was a huge relief.

"You're so cute Y/n/n" he whispered softly as he stared at you and let his thumb brush along your chin and lower lip.

He wasn't able to resist the urge to lean over and kiss your cheek lovingly. He planted a few gentle kisses on your soft cheek repeatedly and when he saw a smile tug at your lips and felt butterflies fill his chest.

He found himself trailing soft gentle tiny kisses over your soft skin. "Sangwoo~" you whined a little, but a soft sigh followed because as much as you wanted to stay asleep it was just impossible not to melt into his soft kisses along your skin.

"It's quite early" you groggily said "No it isn't, Y/n/n it's litteraly ten o'clock in the morning. It's so much later than we've both had to wake up late" he said.

He just smiled and continued to kiss across your face until he reached your lips.

He kissed above and below them, as well as the corners. But he didn't kiss you fully and you opened your tired eyes to be met with his soft brown gorgeous orbs before smiling a little.

"You missed" you said. He bit his lip with a smile before pushing his lips onto yours for a soft, lazy kiss.

"Good morning Y/n/n" Sanwoo cutely said "Good morning to you to lovs" you said, whispering in response and wrapped your arms around him, to bring him closer, giggling along with him when he squealed a little.

"Can we just lay here forever?" you suggested, cuddling onto him. He kissed your cheek before he opened his eyes and nodded agreeing to what you said "I like the sound of that"

💜 💜 💜

A/N

I hope you liked this short chapter. Anyways don't forget to vote if you liked it, stay safe guys! ♥

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu