L.JM | Vivid

Member: Lim Jimin × Park Y/n
Genre: To be honest I don't really know at this point lol sorry
Warning/s: None 🙃
Requested Nope, this is kind of inspired by Heejin's (from LOONA) solo song 'ViViD' ya'll should listen to it, if you have time.

💜 💜 💜

"color me with many colors" - ViViD

Your POV

I woke up again, like every other day "I swear, this is just déjà vu, same things happen every day" I said to myself.

I peeked a look into my closet. All my clothings hanged there, all of it is black and white. Curiosity and the need for change suddenly filled me.

"Maybe I should take a walk outside. Maybe something new will happen" I prayed to myself.

Changing into my dull clothing I walked to a park. There weren't too many people but it wasn't bare either.

My eyes scouted the park again, a bench close by the vast lake. On that bench, it was him.

It was him who held your camera with such delicacy while he focused his gaze on the screen.

It was him who had his sketchbook out, mimicking the view onto those papers. It was him who colored my world, but I didn't know that yet.

He stood up ubruptly and observed the people. I flinched, not expecting that action. I had been hoping that he would come up to me, but he didn't.

He went up to several people, however it wasn't me. The way he easily walked up to people attracted me.

All I know is that after he spoke to them, he took a picture of them and thier bright clothing.

I wouldn't be lying if I told him that I was jealous that time. After taking his pictures, he took his seat on the bench again.

I decided to test my bravery and sat on the other end, admiring the beautiful pond while he worked.

"Hmmmmm.... Mmhmm" I heard him mumbled out. I tried sneaking a glance at him to see what was wrong, only to see him staring at me.

"Can I take a picture of you?" he asked  "Me?" I asked, unsure if he was talking to me or not "Who else?" he asnwered.

I simply nodded, trying to pose "Hmm.." I heard him, his mouth formed in to a straight line, he seemed displeased.

He was wearing a blue shirt and black ripped jeans, his backpack was next to him, the zipper slightly opened.

Rummaging through his bag, he pulled out a pink jacket. I was wearing a black pleated skirt and a plain white blouse with a black ribbon.

"I don't mean to offend you, but what's with the color? More like no color, color scheme?" he asked.

"I.... I don't really know either.." that's all I could reply "I would prefer color in my pictures" he said, I let out a little "ah" of understanding.

As I put the colored jacket on, I heard the clicks of his camera and looked over. My eyes meet up with the lens of his camera.

He stopped and put his camera down, he wouldn't stop staring at the screen "Do you come here often?" he asked without taking his eyes off the camera.

"First time here" I responded "Hmm... you should come here more often, around this same time I guess.." he said, and with that he left.

"Wait! Your jacket!" I exclamed as I was taking it off "Keep it, you need color in your life" he said.

Looking forward to the next day, I came back to the park, same time, same bench, and there he was.

He was wearing blue jeans with a white shirt and an army green jacket. I was wearing a white shirt tucked in black jeans and the pink jacket you gave me.

Like déjà vu, I sat down on the other side while he was  staring at his camera.

"You actually came back" he said almost immediately after I sat down on the bench.

I looked over at him to see him staring at me "Y-yeah.." I respond. He handed me another jacket "What's with this?" I asked him.

"You need more than one color and two shades, in my opinion" he said. I took of the pink jacket you gifted me and put on the new one which is red.

Days passed by, the same thing always happened but it never seems repetitive to me. I figured out his name was Jimin, Lim Jimin. He gave me new colors everyday, until one day he wasn't there.

At least on time.

I sat on the bench at the same time as usual. I waited for him and he came soon enough.

He only carried his bag containing who knows what. He wore a black cap with black jeans and a white shirt tucked in with a black baseball jacket.

I wore blue jeans with a belt with a white tucked in shirt and a pink jacket he first gave me.

He didn't even bother taking off his cap. I couldn't even see his eyes, but I know his nose was red.

"Hey.... come to think of it, I don't think you know my name. My name is Y/n,  Park Y/n" I said, trying to introduce myself to him.

I swear he would've had his camera by now, is he perhaps okay? "Y/n... what a pretty name" I heard him sigh out.

I could've sworn I heard him sniffle. He kept muttering my name under his breath.

I took of my pink jacket. The very first color he gave to me, and put it on his shoulders. He finally looked up to me and I was able to see his puffy eyes.

"Don't do that, you'll get cold" he muttered. He took off the jacket off himself and put it back on me.

"I want to switch jackets" I childishly said. It didn't seem like an appropriate time to say that, it still made him wear a small smile.

He took his jacket off without a word and give it to me as I gave him the pink one.

"Sorry that I came a bit late today, you probably waited for a while. There were some issues that came up" he spoke rather quickly.

"Hey, it's perfectly fine, nothing to worry about" I said, reassuring him. He let out a big sigh. He seemed to be concerned.

I mean, of course he was, he was the same person who wore colors every day I met him, until today. "You must've been tired" I said.

I looked over to him, and saw him put his head down, nodding slightly. I moved closer to him hoping I could somehow make him feel better.

I wanted to look at him but I didn't want him to be uncomfortable so I held back with all my strength and just looked over the lake.

He was looking at me though, and I didn't mind. He mimicked my actions later and let out another sigh and for some reason, I did too.

I felt his hand guide my head to his shoulder and we stayed like that for a while, watching the sun set.

Because we met, we were both able to make our worlds vivid.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Question: is your fashion style colorful or black and white?

It's okay if you don't answer that, I just wanna try and get to know my first reader/s in this book.

Hope you enjoyed whatever I just wrote lmao. Don't forget to vote, stay safe 👁️👄👁️👉♥️

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu