8. New meeting.

[Kaminari's POV]

*Saturday, meeting's day*

I can't believe I will officially enter the League of Villains today! This is probably the best day of my life! What could go wrong? I mean, I've everything I always wanted in life :

- I'm slowly falling in love with Midoriya.

- I'll become a villain.

- I'll finally be accepted somewhere.

- I'm following my granddad path.

Yup. Everything's perfect.

WAIT!! Did I say "Falling in love with..."?? NO! You guys need to forget about this part! (Yes, I feel like breaking the fourth wall, deal with it) I'm not... Am I?

Okay, whatever, I'll see about that later.

We are currently on our way for the hideout, Midoriya and I, which makes me feel really nervous, and think stupid things. I'll finally meet Kurogiri! Midoriya told me it is him who trained him the most, along with Dabi. That latter is Todoroki's long lost brother, could you believe this? (Okay, Kaminari will be the fourth wall breaker, I swear! I feel like he's the one who would do it :) ) Well, I was literally dumbfounded when I learnt that at first, well I almost tripped my brain, actually. Anyway, I know everything I needed to know about the League before my entrance, now, I'll meet them all and become super strong with them! Just imagine all the hero's I'll be able to kill, just for fun!

You might be asking yourself :

'You wanted to be a hero, now you want to kill them, wtf broooo??!'

Well.

Yeah.

I don't know myself. But what do you want me to say? I wanted to become a hero because I thought I couldn't become a villain, to be stronger than anyone. Now I realise I don't belong among the hero, and I'm just fine with it, you know? I won't have to take pictures with fans or give them a stupid piece a paper with my autograph written on it. It will be as peaceful as it can be. And I love that!

M - "We're there, Kam." I jump. I forgot we were still walking together. "You okay?"

K - "Mmh, yeah, I was just thinking..."

I blush. Shit. Feelings are the worst thing that can happen to me, for real! I'm not even sure that I love him!

M - "No need to be embarrassed! I get lost in thoughts all the goddamn time, you know that!"

I nod, he opens the door of the small building and leads me through some corridors. We arrive shortly, with all the League waiting for us in what looks like a bar. There's a counter with a lot of different alcohol bottles, few stools on which Toga, Dabi and Todoroki are sitting, a sofa with Shigaraki on it, a small table in front of it. Kurogiri is waiting next to Shigaraki, and I don't know who the others are. I think I can recognise Twice, but I'm not 100% sure it's him.

(There are lots of different characters in the following conversation, so here's the letters pattern: Mi = Midoriya ; To = Todoroki ; Ka = Kaminari ; Hi = Toga Himiko ; Da = Dabi ; Sh = Shigaraki ; Ku = Kurogiri ; Tw = Twice)

Ku - "Welcome back, Midoriya, and welcome Kaminari Denki, new member of the League of Villains. May I ask you to introduce yourself first, before I let the others introduce themself to you?"

Ka - "Hu? I don't have to pass any test of some sort? I mean, no problem with that, I'm just surprised!"

Tw - "I don't like the boy! I like him a lot, this funny guy!"