chapter 11

i lunged towards the person and bared my fangs , about to bite the person untill they spoke.

" erika?!"

I looked through my hair , blinking to clear my vision and saw ren lying beneath me.

" ren....? " a horrified look came onto my face. i stepped backwards from him covering my mouth.

" i'm ... sorry ." tears started falling. i was about to run when ren grabbed my hand and pulled me into a warm hug.

" no im sorry! "

" i want to tell you something." i said

" what is it?"

i started blushing furiously.

" i... i lo...love ... you"

ren's eyes widened and i was sure he was going to say he didnt like me but then he suddenly pulled me into his arms and kissed me.

the kiss ended and i opened my eyes to see him smiling.

" ill stay by your side forever."

THE NEXT DAY

i got dressed and had breakfast , then was going out the door for school and saw ren outside waiting.

" what are you doing??"

" i thoought we could walk together." he smiled

"ok....!"i blushed

we got to the school and i took my seat next to ren.

Amu came up to me and smiled largly.

" hohoho!!! i knew it!!"

" knew what....?"

" that you two dating!!!"

" eeehhh!?" i was blushing so much i looked like a tomato.

" heehee! you guys look so great together!!"

" shut upp!!"

that afternoon i planned to walk home with ren , but had to feed the school rabbits so he said he would wait.

I had just finished feeding them when a man came over to me.

he kneeled on the ground.

" Erika-sama, please come with me to kiwamaki palace to meet the royals."

" what?! but this is so sudden!!"

" please. i beg you."

" um alright...one second."

i took out my phone.

" please go home without me some urgent news came up. ill see you tomorrow. dont worry i'm safe! " i texted ren.

the man lead me to a car and we sped off to kiwamaki palace.

a/n omg!!! what do you think? let me know by commentinng! id love to know what you think! thank youu!

-addy<3