chapter 13

" We have been waiting for you." One of the royals said.

Atsuka was standing next to an empty chair.

" um... What are your names?"

" I am Maaruka" The lady in the in the middle said.

The three others , another woman named Arana and two men  named Kaoru and Akashi also introduced themselves.

" May i ask what i am doing here?"

" We are here to not only guide us into a new world but also to help us. " Maaruka said.

" What do you mean?"

" We alone do not have enough power to defeat all those evil creatures which try to harm humans, especially the ones that have been appearing lately." Kaoru said.

" so you want me to come to my true form?"

"yes." maaruka said.

i pondered the desicion for a bit.

" You are unsure and wavering , you feel you do not want this yet still do." Arana said quietly.

" um...."

" hmm very well , we shall let you do some thinking." Maaruka said

" yes if i could."

" Then please take this." Maaruka handed me a small lizard.

" He is known as a Chaku, they are able to change their appeareance. "

The lizard did a quick change from a lizard to a birds to a lion then back to a lizard.

" what is his name?"

" we have not given him one yet, he is yours so you name him."

i looked at his appearance and

thought about it for a moment.

" Ah! i know ... Maru!"

" a splendid name!" said  Akashi-san.

i politely said goodbye then left.  The ride home was long and i kept getting frustrated thinking about what i should do.

That night i had my dinner, that mom had left for me after she had left for work. i brushed my teeth then crawled into bed and Maru-chan changed into a small cat and snuggled into my open arms, instantly taking away my frustration and pain.

That morning i woke up and Yumi had already left , but mom wasnt back home yet and i began to worry but knowing her sometimes night/day shifts changed and she had to work both night and day i didnt worry too much.

Duringlunch i felt Maru climb up to my neck and start whispering to me ( yup i can understand animals) and told me Atsuka was behind the school waiting for me .

I excused myself and ran off.

" ATSUKA-SAN!!!"

" Erika-chan! Terrible news!"

" What?"

" Your mother has been kidnapped by a very strong demon!!"

My knees started to feel weak and i feel to the floor.

a/n okk!! so i will be starting next chapter from rens pov hopefully! i will try!! soo yeh!! thanks for reading! comment and vote!

-Addy<3