chapter 4

What?! She is a vampire???!!! I Ran away from the corrider  and went back to the classroom.

Erika's pov

i pulled away from his neck satisfied as he dropped to the ground , then i picked up my container and wiped his memory.A soon throbbing sensation invaded my head.

My eyes widened as i dropped my container.

" oo...h no." i said horrified.

i ran to the bathroom stall and started puking.

Tears streamed down my face.

" why is this happening "

My hand went to my neck. i wiped my mouth and went to the mirror.

i stared at my neck and saw two barely visible holes.

" yeah that's why. "

I went home as soon as the bell rang for end of the day.

" im home...." i said

" welcome home dear, how was your day?" mom said.

" it happened , again. "

" oh... no. "

" also... ren is back "

" ....."

2 YEARS AGO

" Erikka! The phone is ringing , can you get it? " my mom called

" yess! hello ,suzimiura house here. "

" erika hey! its me Yumi. Im at the store near the school. I tried to go outside , but there is weird guy out there!! "

" ok im coming!! stay inside the store!"

" is everything ok? "

" yeah i"ll be back soon!!"

i ran out of the house. when i reached the store , i patted down my hair and walked past the guy and into the store.

" yumi?! you ok? "

" yeah , im fine "

" ok lets go " i grabbed a bag of chips , payed, then we left the store.

" Hey you!! if you dare lay a finger on this girl, ill make you wish you werent born!! "

he came forward , then spoke. " ple...ase , i just want to hug he...r " his eyes wide. i stepped foward.

" hell no!!! " i punched him in the stomach.

" ugggh! " he then ran away.

" heh , lets go home yumi. " while we were walking i suddenly got a throbbing sensation in my head followed by me getting very hot.

i fell to the floor.

" Erika are you ok??!"

she bent down to me , then i grabbed her and pulled her towards me biting her neck , sucking up the tangy delicious red liquid that flowed into my mouth. i pulled away and wiped her memory.

Soon i had come back to my senses and realized what i i had done. i carried yumi the rest of the way home.

" what happened dear??! "

tears started forming in my eyes, i put Yumi down on her bed , then went to our table.

" Ive done a terrible thing mother."

i then explained what had happened and she explained to me why i was doing it , at first i was horrified because i thought i was turning my own sister!! Turns out i wasnt thankfully.

Even to this day im still horrified whenever it happens.

" mom , should i talk to ren?"

" yes he needs to know whats happening , if he misunderstands you could be exposed. "

a/n sooo whatcha think? comment to let me know and vote to make me smille! thanks

- Addy:)