Piglet

The time had come. I felt a weird tingly feeling down below. I thought it was just the baby kicking. But I was wrong. My water had broke.

I called daddy pig 5 times and he ended up picking up in time

My waters broke!- m/p
You yelled down the phone

Fuck-shit, I'm on my way now!- d/p
He said as he got into his pig while pulling his shirt over his head while driving

He pulled up and hit mummy in the car and they both felt stressed and pain as they drives to the nearest hospital. They won't over the speed limit giving no shits.
Taken over cars, some drivers yelling 'oi ya wanker' we ignored all of them and focused on my giving birth process.

I didn't even prepare myself or pack?

We pulled up and daddy pig shouted some paramedics over to get her a stretcher and get her into the hospital asap.

As she was placed on a hospital bed daddy pig was standing next to me giving my hand a hard squeeze. One of the nurses were at my womb with her hands underneath the baby's head so it doesn't just fall out of my vagina. I screamed and giggled at the thought making everyone look at me as if I murdered someone.

The best thing I knew there was small bloodied up piglet in my arms wrapped up in a white towel.

She was beautiful.

Peppa pig.

"Oh Peppa, my baby, your beautiful. Your going to have the best life." And for the rest of the night I whispered sweet nothings to the piglet while daddy went home to get our belongings. He took a little longer than expected. Which gave me more privacy with my baby.

She looked just like me.

It was now morning and daddy still hadn't come back. There really wasn't any point on bringing the things here if he still was at this point because I've been discharged and I can now leave. But the thing is I've got no access to transport. So I've been waiting outside of the hospital with my baby in the cold for and hour and a half waiting for daddy to come and pick me up. I couldn't call him because I have no phone on me and I have no money to call someone from the machine.

My small teeth were chattering and soon daddy pulled up making a screech noise as he pulled up. You heard the car door slam and fast footsteps come towards you.

He grabbed you and the baby and you all climbed into the car and drove up the rather large hill that had your small house at the top.

We've lived here since 2008 and we're not planning on moving any time soon.

/////
Time went along and Peppa grew up around a good environment.
She loved how her mum and dad loved each other dearly.
She really took an interest in romance.

But she doesn't really know that behind closed doors daddy and mummy pig are always hitting each other and are in a toxic relationship with abuse.
But they act like they are hopelessly in love in front of Peppa because they don't want it too stress her at such a young age.

It was unhealthy to say the least.
Even though they were toxic, mummy pig was very loyal to daddy and did what he says.
But little did she know that daddy pig sneaks off every night at 2 in the morning to shag a new animal every night.

Peppa has been woken up once to him pulling off in his car. But the engine woke her up. She looked outside and saw that there was suzie sheeps mother in the car making out with daddy pig.

She grabbed her large iPad that was almost bigger than her and took pictures.

She then pretended she saw nothing because she just thought maybe he was kissing her cheek goodbye. But she doesn't know the The was marking her with hickeys.