💕"My son? Dating who?" // lander💕

Smh im so jealous of luke he gets to kiss this ^

Anyway credit to mother rosy herself!^^

-

In this story we're gonna call Luke's mum Martha (idk why she just gives those vibes) his dad will be derik bc I said so, and heres a list of his siblings:

Mari: 4, she/her
Dilyn: 5, she/her
Jackson: 9, he/him
Ava: 12, she/her
Oliver: 14, he/they
Avry: 19, she/they

Mari: 4, she/herDilyn: 5, she/herJackson: 9, he/himAva: 12, she/herOliver: 14, he/theyAvry: 19, she/they

-

-

Zander and Luke had been together for three weeks. Luke has a very big family, so he figured keeping their relationship on the down low would be easier for the both of them. Then, Lukes youngest sister saw them kiss. Of course, being only four, she told everyone else.

Lukes mom was extatic to say the least. She and Shannon would gossip about Luke and Zander. Of course Shannon knew the relationship between the boys was not out yet to Lukes family.

-

Mari slowly walked into Lukes room, her tiny feet not making a sound. She looked over to the floor near Luke's closet. She gasped as she saw her brother, swiftly kissing his best friend.

Luke jumped back as he heard the little gasp, and gasped himself. She quickly ran off, Luke jumping up to follow her foot steps.

"Jesus Mary and Joseph this is the end of my secret relationship and the start of my public one! They're gonna tease me and Zan relentlessly~!" Luke thought, running as fast as possible to catch up with the little devil.

Luke's twelve year old sister, Ava, pattered her way into his arms. Jumping onto him. "Ah~! Congrats Lukey!! I never thought you would actually tell Zander how you felt!" She explained. Luke pushed her off in embarrassment.

Luke heard his moms voice giggling to him down the hallway. "AH HA HA~ I KNEW IT! your father owes me twenty bucks!"

"Knew what?" Oliver, Luke's fourteen-year-old brother questioned of his slightly deranged mother. He rested his hand on her shoulder.

"Oh! We were betting on whether Luke and Zander were dating yet. And I won~!" She yelled in excitement. "I'm so happy for you baby!"

"Thank you mom, but really, please don't make a big deal out of it- it's really not that important." Luke insisted.

Luke mom paused for a minute. "Oh no no. It's a huge deal love! Kiss so I can take a photo" said the photographer.

"No, there's no need for that-" Zander started but was cut off by a little kiss on the cheek.

"One more time on the lips I didn't quite capture that one!"

Luke rolled his eyes, pulling Zander's chin into a slightly longer kiss. Zander closed his eyes, knowing it was the only way out.

"Awwww!! I'm gonna post it on Facebook~"

Oliver came walking over "oh my gosh! Zander cheated on me!" He joked. Oliver and Zander had always joked about dating, or liking each other. That they were the 'hot' sibling. Because, well, Zander was gay and Oliver was Bi. Of course Luke would get too flustered to even pretend flirt with Zander.

"Anygays why are you kissing in the living room?" Avery laughed, questioning their reason.

"Mrs. Peterson wanted a picture" Zander replied jokingly. Though, it was true.

"Oh I see" said Ava.

"Mhm" finished Luke.

-

Sorry I totally lost motivation to finished this one-