⭐️Camping trip⭐️

Ship- Lander
Inspired by- The Seasons Glmv
Enjoy~

-Luke's POV-
Today, May 2nd, Our band is going on a two day camping trip. Me, Zander, Sean, Milly, and Hailey. We need to escape from our bullies for a few days, so our parents are letting us take a few days off from school. We gathered around the fire and Hailey brought out her guitar.

"Hailey, will you sing a song? Or just play" Zander asked, sitting down next to me.

"Uh...have any requests?" Hailey questioned, pulling out her guitar pic.

"Um, what can you play?" Zander asked, leaning his head to the side.

"I can play Hey There Delilah, or how about uhhh I can do the cup song but I would need cups" Hailey offered, setting down her guitar.

"Um, the first one" Zander chose, resting his hand on his thigh.

"Cool" Hailey finished, picking her guitar back up.

Hailey started singing, and playing. It was a beautiful melody, and her voice sounded even better. Zander rested his head on my shoulder and moved his hand from his thigh and shifted it to mine. I blushed intensely, and wrapped my arm around his waist. I realized the whole band looking at me and Zander, smirking.

"Aww, are you about to kiss?" Milly teased, clapping violently.

"No, no we aren't. We are just friends. Friends can cuddle" Zander complained. He scooted closer to me.

"No, I think you're gonna kiss" Hailey joked, smirking.

"We really aren't gonna kiss but okay." I replied, annoyed.

"Mhm. We aren't going to kiss and we never will" Zander finished, grabbing my hand.

"okay okay, stop teasing them guys. Lets let them cuddle" Hailey finished, smiling.

"thank you" Zander said, cuddling up to me and closing his eyes.
.
.
.
.
Fin. SORRY ITS SHORT YALL-