🌦Rain or Shine🌦

Zander sat in front of a heater, a blanket wrapped around him, and his boyfriend leaning his head on his shoulder. Zander had had the flu for well over a week now, and Luke couldn't take the feeling of not having his baby.

"Luke.. could we.. cuddle? I'm just really cold right now.." Zander said, when in actuality he was warming up nicely. He wanted to cuddle with his boyfriend.

"Y-yeah.." Luke replied, pulling his boyfriend closer and wrapping his arms around the smaller boy.

Luke's strawberry blond hair brushed across Zander's tired, stiff face. Zander looked at his boyfriend and kissed his cheek. They both turned red.

"S-sorry! I didn't mean to do that.." Zander quickly said, while Luke played with his hair.

"It's fine.." Luke whispered, closing his eyes. Zander wrapped his legs around Luke's waist as they remained seated on the floor. Luke's arms wrapped around Zander's Waist, slowly directing his mouth toward Zanders. Their lips met.

Zander lips curled at the soft feeling. The deeper the kiss got, the deeper in thought Zander was. He thought about the sweet taste of honey, and how it resembled Luke's soft tender kiss. He though of what clouds may feel like, and how soft and warm they would feel. Then, his mind traveled further. Does the kiss feel like a rain cloud, or a bright cloud? Was the kiss grey, and sad? Would it ruin their friendship like a rain cloud ruins a trip to the beach? Or was it happy? Taking their friendship to the next level, and expanding their feelings.

Luke slowly pulled apart. Their eyes remained closed for a moment, until they opened them, both grinning.

"I love you, Zander"

"I love you too"

-
-
-
-
-
I hope you liked it, this was kind of meant for personification practice, and kiss practice. Hope you liked!