She had forgotten about that dream, placed it at the back of her brain as if it was nothing but she thought about all that she had endured at the hands of her parents, she remembered it. Every stored away memory came down on her like an avalanche and ensuring that she would be buried by overwhelming feelings and memories. She had cried one night as she thought about everything while Aaliyah was snoring besides her. She had never felt such pure happiness until she met the girl, every memory she had never indicated pure happiness even when she had sex with Alison. She would often wonder where Alison was and Steward but she suddenly had the urge to search for them on social media, perhaps she would find one of them.

She reached out for her phone and started scrolling through Instagram, still ignoring horny teenagers.

Aaliyah was sitting in silence as she thought about life without her Delia, it was such a dull life and she doesn't want to go back there as she has found complete comfort in the arms of the older woman.

Margo, Aaliyah's only friend, had been begging Aaliyah to get out and have fun with people her age as she spent most of her free time chatting away with old wise people. She truly loved talking to senior citizens as they had plenty stories to share with her and she could never get over the grandkids pictures that were shoved on her face. "isn't she beautiful?' they would always say about blurred pictures of their little grandkids.

Before she travelled to a new country, for school, Aaliyah had been more than happy to see the world she had never seen before. She knew that she wouldn't change who she was to fit the new area but she had hoped she would explore a little and maybe start taking care of her appearance. She never did any of that as she had buried her head into work and school. She would wake, go to school, work and do her never ending assignments. She was content with her life, never seeing anything wrong or missing in it until Cordelia scrambled it.

"Oh my!" Cordelia said, pulling Aaliyah out of her reverie

"What is it?" she curiously asked.

"I found Steward" Cordelia said as she sat up.

"Oh..." Aaliyah said, disappointment oozing out of her.

"Oh no, don't fret it is not anything like that" she said as it was evident that the girl was saddened by the discovery.

"What is it then?" she asked, she was jealous although she knew that Cordelia didn't care much for men.

"I was curiously looking for him as you know he disappeared out of my life" Cordelia said

"Alright..." Aaliyah said, still puzzled.

"I just found out that he went to Alison and they have children now" she chuckled

"Thee Alison?" Aaliyah asked.

"Yes! Isn't that ridiculous" Cordelia laughed, her laugh was as contagious as her smile because Aaliyah found herself laughing with the older woman. "All along I have been feeling so guilty about Steward while he was happy with the first woman I had sex with" Cordelia continued to laugh.

"Are you okay?" Aaliyah asked.

"I am more than okay. I just realised that Steward didn't have a problem with me loving women because everyone knew that Alison was bisexual, Steward was the one that informed me after all" she chuckled.

"Doesn't that piss you off?" Aaliyah asked confusedly.

"It doesn't to be honest, I just found it odd that they ended up together" she said honestly

"What about Alison?" Aaliyah asked. Cordelia had spoken about her in passing but it was evident that she meant something to Cordelia.

"Before you, I would've been upset about this but I am happy, too happy to care and the thing that she took away from me was returned by you" Cordelia informed the girl.