"You silly girl" Cordelia chuckled as she had read the girl's mind, naturally.

"You did say I taste magical" Aaliyah mocked while reminding the older woman, although there were small sprinkles of mortification as she said those words.

"That you do" Cordelia raised one eyebrow and planted a kiss on the girl's nose. Aaliyah realised that the woman wasn't going to kiss her so she pulled the woman towards her and kissed her, a little bit too roughly. Cordelia didn't know how to react to this sudden action, done by Aaliyah and all she did was kiss the girl and assume her dominant position. Aaliyah moaned as Cordelia bit her bottom lip, ensuring that the girl would feel it even after the kiss.

Aaliyah threw her leg on top of Cordelia's legs while melting into the intoxicating kiss that Cordelia lead. Cordelia knew what the girl wanted, it was obvious, and she wanted it too. He hand started travelling between the girl's thighs and due to the access that Aaliyah granted, it was easier for the woman to reach the warm place that she adored. Her hand landed on the girl's hot pussy and immediately felt how wet she was.

"You are so wet already" Cordelia smirked as her thumb massaged the warm core.

"Only for you" Aaliyah said boldly.

From the lips, she travelled to the neck, to the breast, to her belly and soon enough Cordelia was kissing Aaliyah's clit. Making love to it while Aaliyah shut her eyes and enjoyed the older woman. Her hand dug into the thick blond hair and grinded into her face.

"Oh yes" she moaned while Cordelia made sloppy sounds with Aaliyah's juices. Focusing on the clit, Cordelia kissed it as if it was her last meal regardless of the fact that Aaliyah couldn't sit still. She was furious at how she was moving up and down so she held on to her thighs and held them down with her strong hands. "Mhm" she hummed as she ate the girl out, enjoying every moment. Her ass was up in the air while she ate out the girl, without any inch of mercy.

"I think I'm going to explode" Aaliyah exclaimed, loud enough for Cordelia to hear but low enough for their neighbours.

"Cum for me baby" and on command, Aaliyah released all her energy into the woman's face. Decorating it with her secretions while her body pulsated. Her toes had curled beautifully as she released the tension that Cordelia built with only her tongue, surely it was created by the devil to make the girl give up everything.

"Fuck!" she said and Cordelia kissed her belly button, proud of the monster she had created the night before.

"Are you okay?" she asked as her tongue pressed the erect nipple that enticed her.

"More than okay" Aaliyah chuckled and licked her lips.

"Good but we need to eat" Cordelia moved up and kissed the girl, she tasted her own secretions with a smile on her face.

"Right" Aaliyah kissed Cordelia again, she could never get enough of the older woman even if she had just enjoyed a few minutes of pleasure with her. She wondered how it would be if she tried to explore the woman as she did her although she thought it was nerve wrecking as she had never tried anything like that, only with herself when she was still growing breasts and pubic hair.

Cordelia reluctantly got out of bed and dragged per little snack bag, she barely took anything from it as she never really cared much for snacking. Meanwhile, Aaliyah was hungrily staring at the naked woman. Her round full breasts made the girl lick her lips as they gently bounced while the woman placed the bag on the bed.

"What are those?" Aaliyah curiously asked as she had never seen Cordelia open that specific bag.

"Snacks" Cordelia smiled as she pulled out some chocolate bars, gluten free of course, and a packet of potato chips.