~•~I'm a big man like you! (pt.1)~•~

Hello everyone! Welcome back to another chapter! I hope you're all doing well.

This is the first short story I'm splitting into parts so sorry if it's not the best.

Well that'll be all, enjoy!

It was a beautiful summer day, the sky was filled with huge fluffy clouds that like identical to cotton candy and the birds were about, doing what birds do best. The town mall was buzzing and lively as people rushed to their favorite stores to get the summer savings deals.

That's where Philza was now, a small family owned clothing store that he new the owners of. The place looked like a rainbow threw up in there with the amount of colorful clothing that was neatly sections and sorted by color.

"Hey mate what about this one?" Philza asked his youngest child who he was currently holding the hand of. Picking out clothes became almost a monthly occurrence with Tarry, she was growing like a weed and out grew most of her clothing within the month of purchase, no this wasn't proving to be an easy feat.

"No! I don't like that one, it looks stupid." Tarry responded rather quickly, only glancing at the shirt for mere second before unhooking their hands and turning away with an angry pout.

Phil took a second to analyze the situation, Tarry wouldn't be hungry they had just eaten before they left, it couldn't be from lack of sleep, they had all gone to bed at a decent hour last night, something else must have been genuinely upsetting the, just turned, 8-year-old. So Phil took a deep breath and bent down next to and gently grabbed the blonde's attention.

"Can you tell me why you don't like it kiddo? If you tell me then I'll have a better idea what to look for." Phil said softly, a small affectionate smile formed when he saw the almost comical thinking face of his youngest child.

"I don't like the all the pink fluffy stuff, It makes me feel all fuzzy and weird and the skirts always roll up and and they get in the way and I can never move or run around with Tubbo!" Tarry ramble, tears that were threatening to fall were vigorously rubbed away by tiny hands while quite sniffles were becoming more and more frequent in between breaths.

Phil was stunned for a second, his brain taking the longest time possible to process what the younger had said. After it finally did though he swiftly pulled the small shaking figure into caring arms.

It had dawned on the father of three why buying clothes was always a struggle, after all, if you don't like it you don't like it. And Karen's be damned, his kids can't wear whatever they damn well please.

"Let's go pick up some better clothes yeah?"

Welcome to the end of the chapter everybody!

I do want to say that request are still open so if you have any prompts then feel free to leave them on the request page!

Thank you all so so much for reading this, I never thought that a book I posted would make it this far, and I am so very grateful from the bottom of my heart.

Well that's all catch ya later guys gals and non-binary pals!

-Mint 💚