Chapter 6: the emission and breakdown

Start from the beginning

'Monster. He was not affected by my punch at all. In fact, it is my fist that hurts.' Think Lich.

Ulquiorra took his left hand out of his pocket and then punched the Lich's face, the punch was strong enough to push the Lich dozens of meters back.

'Damn!! This really hurts! He only used his pure physical strength. How can anyone be this strong?' Lich thought as he tried to get up off the ground.

'Even though the barrier had disappeared, its strength had not increased by much. In fact, there is not much difference between his previous level and his current level.' Ulquiorra thought before disappearing by using a sonido to appear in front of Lich.

Right now, Lich has enough power to make him a tough enemy for Zommari. If the Lich had used this power since his first fight against Ulquiorra, Ulquiorra would have been dead. But Ulquiorra isn't Zommari, and for sure... Ulquiorra isn't weak anymore!

(A/N: Lich is fuck tap. 😂😂)

"Pathetic." Ulquiorra said while pointing his finger at Lich, his finger started to glow green. "Garl told me that you are a strong demon. But to me, you are nothing but a pathetic weak."

Lich smiled as he stood defiantly in front of Ulquiorra, Ulquiorra was astonished by his enemy's actions. He knew that the Lich was not stupid, which meant that the Lich knew very well how powerful his opponent was.

But why would Lich stand in front of him and do nothing?

'His eyes. He does not look desperate or afraid. He's just a little confused.' Ulquiorra thought as he examined his enemy, but he didn't hesitate before making his decision. After all, the sooner it ends, the better. "Cero."

*baaaam*

The ground shook due to the explosion of spiritual energy and dust covered the place.

The dust dissipated as Ulquiorra moved his left arm horizontally. When the dust dissipated, a path carved into the ground appeared in front of Ulquiorra, fifty meters long. Ulquiorra felt someone approaching the place.

"It's over." Ulquiorra said without bothering to look at the person behind him. He didn't need to use his eyes to know that Garl was standing behind him.

"really?" Garl was surprised when he heard about Lich's defeat. He did not expect the battle to end so quickly. In fact, he had never imagined that the hundred-year confrontation between Lich and the Golden Circle Council would end because of an unknown person who had only lived in the village for a few hours.

"Gehehehe..."

'what!?' Ulquiorra thought as he looked toward the source of the sound.

Lich was lying on the floor, he was in a wretched state, in a very wretched state. His wings, his arms, his left horn, the lower half of his body... they no longer existed! All that was left of him was his chest and head, which were in poor condition.

The fact that Lich is still alive is a miracle!

"K-how?" Garl said, not believing what was happening in front of him.

"It's over? Heheheh *cough* *cough*, you two are stupid." Lich smiled as he looked at Ulquiorra and Garl. "Did you really think that the Great Lich would be defeated so disgracefully?"

"Are you implying that you can face me while you're in such a miserable state? If you don't know, you don't have any magic energy left and you no longer have any ability to move. How are you going to face me?" Ulquiorra said in a monotonous voice.