Chapter 6: the emission and breakdown

Start from the beginning

It's the rage!!!

Ulquiorra had felt such a feeling when she first fought against a Lich, but at lower levels unlike what he was feeling now.

«Ulquiorra's Inner World»

The island was shaking with a magnitude of 7.7. The green sea was very raging. Nothing could be heard but the rumbling of thunder.

It was like the apocalypse.

Murciélago was sitting near the shore, it was clear from his expression that he was angry as hell.

"Kill… kill… kill…" Murciélago continued to chant that word in a terrifying voice, as if he didn’t know any other words. But soon he got to his feet and shouted at the top of his voice. "Kill him, Ulquiorra!!!! Kill that son of bitch!!!!!"

«in the real world»

Ulquiorra could hear Murciélago's screams, and they both seemed to feel the same way about Lich. Lich was a troublesome foe to him, but that's no good reason to be angry.

Ulquiorra didn't know what caused his anger, but he knew what he would do.

Ulquiorra pointed his glowing sword at Lich. "I advise you to fight me seriously."

"This would be my pleasure." The Lich smiled as he was surrounded by a purple aura that made the area tremble due to the magical power.

Suddenly, the place became quiet enough to hear the sound of a needle dropping, the battle between monsters and humans had stopped and everyone was looking at Ulquiorra and Lich.

"Back!!" Garl ordered his companions away, knowing that things were going to get very heated between Ulquiorra and Lich. Their presence would only be a hindrance to Ulquiorra.

"Wait! Shall we leave him alone?!" Someone shouted, everyone in the village knew how strong a Lich was. Now that the magic barrier that was holding him back had been removed, it had become almost impossible to defeat him.

"Don't underestimate him! He's very powerful!" Garl said before everyone turned away causing Ulquiorra to stand alone in front of Lich face to face, monster to demon.

The monsters were still stuck in place, they seemed to want to know the outcome of the battle. If Ulquiorra dies, the chances of destroying the village will double. But if the Lich died, the monsters would finally be able to escape from Ulquiorra's Zanpakuto blade.

"Before I kill you, what's your name?" Lich asked.

"Ulquiorra Schiffer." Ulquiorra replied.

“Oooh~. Your name is similar to human names, are you a mongrel or something.” Lich became curious.

"I am Arrancar."

"Arrancar? I've never heard of this species before, but I want to know something. What makes a strong person like you help these weak humans?"

"I am under no obligation to answer your question, trash." Ulquiorra answered in a monotonous voice. Ulquiorra's answer seemed to irritate Lich.

"Just done!!!!" Lich said before he let out a battle cry, Lich sped towards Ulquiorra. "Satanic Magic: Havoc Punch!!! The Lich's hands glowed with a purple light.

Ulquiorra remained standing still, motionless.

*Baaaaam!!!*

The Lich's fist was on Ulquiorra's forehead. Ulquiorra did not budge. In fact, it seemed obvious that he was not affected by that attack not even a bit.

"impossible." Lich couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Is that all?"

Lich was speechless. Even though he was using his full strength, the man in front of him didn't make any effort to defend himself.