Chapter 2 The White Rabbit

Start from the beginning

Asuna:...

Bete then walked passed them and Asuna looked at him. Even though he said those harsh words, Asuna understand what he actually meant, he told them to stopped helping the lower adventurers, the reason is because they might become to dependable on them and Asuna just sigh.

Asuna: Typical Bete....

Aiz(mind): So his attitude towards us, who is the same first-class adventurer is different than other member. But... Although the other member the other member have not reached the same level as Bete, but they have concern towards me inside their heart...

Asuna then saw that Aiz was in thought.

Asuna: Is something wrong?

Aiz: Could it be that I'm very scary

Aiz: Could it be that I'm very scary...?

Asuna(mind): -_- She is such an airhead...

Everyone then heard a roar in front of them. Roars that were strong enough to shake the rock under their feet. It was a horde of Minotaurs. A massive man-shaped beast with bull-like heads that embodied the terms monster.

Cruz: In front of us! There is a large group of Minotaurs!!

Tiona: You see? It is because Bete was to loud!

Bete: This is unrelated. Grouping together like idiots.

Tione: Riveria, if there is that many, it should be fine if we go out, right?

Riveria: It's fine. Raul, this is Finn's order. Just treat it as accumulating experience, so you will command.

Raul: Y-Yes!

After they all reached the 18th floor, the Loki Familia split into two groups so they don't cause an uproar on the middle floor and the surface. Riveria is currently leading her group and Finn had told Riveria to let Raul handle the command.

Raul: Supporters, step down! Use the concentrated formation to reduce the burden of the equipment!

Loki Familia Lower members: Roger that!

Raul then looked at Bete, Tiona, and Tione and saw that they were releasing a very large killing aura and Raul looked at them terrified.