false hope

Ship : Atsukage

Story : angst with happy ending?

Summary : No one told Atsumu the bad side of being a God,No one told him how painful it will be to look at his loved one grow old and die,and he will never get to grow old or be buried, No one told him that no one did it.

_______

The brown hair of his brother is as gray as the sad clouds , Even his other friends hair is either gray as the sad coulds or are matching the white of paper, they are getting boney and weak but they still act likes they are still in there mid 20's.

One day his friend asked him for a volleyball match and he declared it, which his friend looked at him and said "you are getting weird now Atsumu', his friends said that even if they aren't the gods they are still more energetic and youthful than him which  kinda true they are more energetic than he is but in youth they are wrong.

It was raining in the funeral he was glad for it cause he and the people around him is not the only one tearing up, there was his former captian in a box surrounded by his love one, the died body is still smiling he can't belive it but someone in this place doesn't even have a drops in their eyes.

'I wish he didn't die' Atsumu said under his breathe, the blue eyes came near him and looked at him in pity or care,'U would have said it even if it was any one of them' which is true.

_______

Next went the lover of his former captian,he was put next to the love of his live, the funeral was more sad than the last time , the pain in his chest was growing more.
______

Funerals were being a normal thing now, and the pain in his chest is growing more and more. Right now he is trying to ignore the pain in his chest and focus on the people that is still living their lives,

One the person he cared the most  after his brother died Suna Rin died, the funeral was small cause the people who knew Suna were almost all died, There were only three people in the funeral he, his brother and the God of death himself.

The pain was growing but he went and ignored it like it did not exist, but when he found his brother's death body he would not ignore the pain in his chest, the God of the death was standing next to him with no pity or care for the death.

'...W-why?' The voice was so weak that the other person would have not catch it if they didnot have sharp ear, 'what do u mean Miya san' the person questioned, 'W-why d.did you kill him' his voice came weak than the first one,' it had to happen one day Atsumu san' the death God said with a monotone voice,

'B-but you are the God of death?!----Can't u atleast gave him a day or two? He was begging for a answer to the death God, 'I can't Atsumu san' the anger of atsumu was growing like he is the Fucking God of the death, the one who has the control on who lives and stays!and he has the nerves to say that he can't!

Atsumu anger was alot to handle his fists were forming a punch,the sound when his fist made when his fist met the stomach of the death of God, was quite pleasing for Atsumu, 'Bloody hell, Why did you did that?' The person asked while having both of his hands on his stomach.

'Stop with the whines, after all it's not like you will die' Atsumu said and walked out of the door when suddenly a punch landed on his back, 'While Neither you do.' Tears were running down the cheeks of Atsumu but not by the pain but by the fact that he will never die,

'I don't wanna be a god' He shouted and fall down on the cold floor of the hospital room and started crying. The raven kneeled down and put his hand on the crying God, 'I know you didnot wanted this.'

______

Today the day of Sunday was the day he had to bury his own brother and put him in the soil of the mother earth,

for the first times in his life he saw the God of death shield tears of sadness,It was quite nice to know and see that the death of God still have tears and isn't just a emotionalless stuff.

oh how much he wishes there is someone other than them who will tell them fake promises and give them false hopes, but there is no one other than him and crying person in the funeral.

_______

Communication had been replaced by the fighting between the two, because  it's  easier to punch than fix the emotional pain,

After some short years of talk Atsumu finally moved into the death House, Which both of the gods were thankfully of,but will never say it.

Today he saw the death of God hesitated to kill a person 'when is this person dying' Atsumu asked being normal with death and life now, 'in 4:56 pm' the voice came with a tint of sadness, 'Are----

'No! I am not, and after all I have been doing this for 100's  years! Why would I be scared' Atsumu had a gut to punch Tobio in his left eyes,but the  punch landed in the nose of, Death God was frozen in his spot.

'Stop lying to yourself! And just say that you aren't fine!! After all I am here for you Tobio kun! Talk to me if you are not okay' The God of death was full on tears he ran to Atsumu and throw himself in a tight hug.

'I-i didnot knew, y-you care for me Atsumu san' the God with blue eyes said with a weak voice Atsumu had never seen or heard the God of death this weak he knew the right words to make the person who is embracing himself in Atsumu hold,

'Of course, I care for you Tobio kun, After all I love you!' Blue eyes met his, the blue eyed tried to punched Atsumu on his chest but the punch didnot landed on his punch on on his arm, 'Don't give me false promises Atsumu san' the God said with a pout.

'It's not a false promise or a false hope Tobio, but a true promise and true words, I love you' Atsumu said and looked at the pouty blue eyed who was not looking at,' belive me Tobio' the death eyed is in Atsumu now, 'if what you say is true than, I also love you Atsumu san' the blue eyed said with a small smile.

A/n : this one