~I love u cuddly bear I love u too koala ❤~

Sorry for not writing it's just that I kinda lost interest and had Gacha work but hi I am kinda back
•°ship°• : •°kinkage°•
●top● : ●kindaichi●
•bottom• : •kageyama
□■AU■□ : □■Future■□

"tobio"called kindaichi "what do want kinkin" said kageyama lazly "can u get out of my lap" kindaichi said trying to feel his lap "hm..no" kageyama said and started hugging his cuddly bear "but why" kindaichi cried out "cause u desver it" kageyama said in his monotone voice and put his head on kindaichi shoulder ":) u are cute and all but please get out of my lap tobio" kindaichi whine

"b-but" kageyama had his normal but cute sad face "...... fine u can stay honey cube" kindaichi said cause he knows that he cannot rejected kageyama cute face (just like I can't :,)

it was evening and kindaichi knows that he and tobio has a reunion in 5 in the evening he was kinda sad that he could not see tobio but happy that his koala or Honeycube will leave his lap "honey wake up" he said softly in tobio ears "mhm~let me sleep" Kageyama pouted kindaichi was about to talk but a message on his phone took his attention "Kindaichi-chan there was change in plan so now we DINNER WITH THE CROWS"
Um....what kindaichi thought

Don't get him wrong ok he loves tobio and has a ok relationship with the crows but, HE STILL WANNA FEEL HIS LAP! right now his lap is feels like jelly ok kageyama is slime and not overweight but keeping him for 18 hours? It will hurt.

"what was that kin" kageyama said lazly still not getting out of his lap" oh it's just oikawa-san trying to inform us that we and crows will have the reunion together" kindaichi said "that means I will not have to get out of ur lap" kageyama said happily "Tobio why do love being in my lap or back" kindaichi said happily?sadly?

"Hmm...." kageyama went into thinking now "you know what never mind let's go to change clothes ok?" Kindaichi asked "yes let's go"

Even when they were changing clothes tobio didnot came out of kindaichi lap(poor him ;)) "Ok get out please tobio I beg u " kindaichi said cause now they will have to get out of there house and go to the place they will have dinner kageyma did get out of his lap but jumped into kindaichi back "Tobio 😀" kindaichi said "I love u cuddly bear" kageyma said and went to deep sleep kindaichi similes and looked at his koala "I love u too koala"

Total words : 440
This chapter made Me feel single 😭 oh
I made this cause they were alot of angst be thankful for it cause the
Next one will be angst ;) cause I ain't making myself feel single aging :,)