~Hidden love~

~"Come up love!"Tendou said with a look that said Bitch I am done with UR Bullshits "do u think...it would handle my weight..."tobio mumbled " Bitch u weight like 36 or some shit I swear tobio if u don't come up I will come down!" Tendou shouted at her girlfriend

"oh geez! Fine Asshole"Tobio said and climbed up the piece of the cloth which was connected to Tendou room.

"Some times I wish that u live in the first floor" tobio said while panting "Same but I can't cause father and mother lives there and if they find out about us than u and me would be both beheaded" Tendou said and started laughing

"why are you laughing like a creep, aren't u scared of dying" tobio said with fear in her eyes at the end.
"While if I die alone than I will be scared but if I will die with you than even dying will be a beautiful thing paradise " Tendou said

"you are crazy" tobio said while sticking her tounge out "i  mean I am crazy I   love with you  so~?"someone please tell me for goodness sake  why I am dating you" tobio said with blush on her face " cause u love me Baby"Tendou said and brought her face near tobio and pinned tobio in the ground

"ahHh~" tobio moaned out " beautiful screams from a beautiful lady why are u so perfect paradise!!"Tendou said "u sometimes act like a brat" tobio mumbled. "Says the one who gets mad when I won't fingered her while having sex"tendou said "STOP!!!" tobio yelled with blush on her face

"ok fine.....WHILE HOW ABOUT A NO!" Tendou said and started giving tobio hickey in her tummy"

Tendou started from tummy and slowly went to her girlfriend neck "um...ah can u not do there....cause if papa finds out than-" tobio said "no need to say I know I just sort of forgot it" Tendou said " it's fine Baby" Tobio said and pushed Tendou into a heated kiss.

The couple love life was going very fine until Kageyama Isauma tobio papa thought that tobio should marry his best friend beautiful son Named Oikawa Tooru...

"but...papa I don't want to marry some strangers " tobio said while standing in front of her papa "but dear u and Tooru aren't even strangers I mean u used to play together when u were little" Kageyama Isauma said and stand up from his chair.

"But I know the...yonger Tooru not the present on,So it still count as a Stranger?" Tobio said "but u can know to learn the present him than! And after all there is no better husband than Oikawa tooru" Isamu said.

".....b-" tobio was cut off from the scream of her father "ok how about I give u some time to think about it?!" Isamu was so desperate to see tobio to  marry to any man right now"....OK fine " tobio stomped out if the room.

"Why can't he listened to me for once, like it's not that hard!" Tobio said and throw herself in her bed. "Some times I wish I was dead" tobio said under her breathe.

"OI!"someone shouted tobio went to the voice and it was her lover right down her balcone "oh I am so sorry Baby I forgot that u were going to come" tobio said and throw herself out of the balcone.

"Ouch" tobio whispered yelled in pain cause she fall down in her butt "hahha, seriously love " Tendou said and helped tobio to stand up.

They went to a lake and started throwing rocks at it "paradise?" Tobio said looking at her lap "yes love" Tendou said and touched tobio right hand "why is our love so difficult?" Tobio said with tears in her eyes " what do u mean? " Tendou said with a questioning look on her face

"it's just that my papa is making me marry this childhood friend of mine " tobio said "While do u love him?" Tendou said and made tobio look at her "NO!" Tobio yelled "than we should not worry about it" Tendou said and threw a rock at the lake.

"WHAT DO U MEAN BY THAT!?" tobio yelled with tears rolling down her perfect blue eyes " While love I don't really care about u marrying that person cause I know your heart is mine and mine heart is your " Tendou said.

"And hi do u wanna do the live me thought of doing when we first started seeing each other? I mean I think this is the right time what do u think but if u-" Tendou was cut off by tobio " YES! Let's do it! Please?" Tobio said.

"Oh Bye bye love than let's see each other when we are both finally free" Tendou said and kissed tobio right hand "ok bye bye paradise" . Than they both went to their own house.

The next day both Tendou and tobio parents found both of them  dead and their ring fingers were cut off  and  the blood from the ring fingers were used to write " in hidden love with u paradise/love  which will no longer be hidden" they died in a very sad way  bo both of them had a smile on their face.

A/n
Total words " 888(without the a/n)
I hope you  liked it,  fun fact : they were supposed to run away and live a happy life  but i liked this idea more so u see this is how it ended.