LET ME LIVE

Hey lovingz (fandom name ) I have to change BEHAVIOR OF SKY in introduction  , her behavior is sweet , non - talkative , lost in her own world , get scared easily  .
Sorry for your author mistake please enjoy ~

“Someone please save me ! Ahh !! Mom ? Are you here ?! Mom please don't do this to me pl--" I was panting heavily after seeing this horrible nightmare again

“Someone please save me ! Ahh !! Mom ? Are you here ?! Mom please don't do this to me pl--" I was panting heavily after seeing this horrible nightmare again ... Suddenly I hear a familiar voice calling my Name ~''sky ! Sky ! Baby here is your mom , get up"
( Mrs. Park pov ) :-
I just came to sky's room after completing my household chores to tell her that she is getting late for her University, but when I came inside I saw her mumbling something And she was badly sweating like she was again seeing a nightmare again .

 Park pov ) :-I just came to sky's room after completing my household chores to tell her that she is getting late for her University, but when I came inside I saw her mumbling something And she was badly sweating like she was again seeing a nightm...

End of Mrs . park pov --
( she is mrs. Park)
Suddenly sky open her eyes And sit on bed while her body is trembling so bad ! Her mother figure her condition And give her a warm hug ~ After some minutes when mrs. Park realise that now sky is alright , so she broke the hug and stroke sky's hair  while saying “ Every thing is alright dear ~ don't get afraid okay And One More thing your mom will never hurt you my princess And now I am going so you get up now And prepare yourself for University . Me And your dad is waiting downstairs for you , so hurry up ! " With that Mrs. Park get up from the bed but still a motherly smile kept on her face which help sky to comforting herself . Sky get up up from bed And lean toward her mirror to see herself . “ park sky ! Hmm .. I'm really blessed to have family like this " she Said to herself before going in bathroom to have a Bath .
Sky came out of her bathroom after taking a short Bath as she don't have enough time to chill in bathtub because she have to go University .
At downstairs

oh ! My princess wake up ~ GOOD MORNING DEAR ! how's your sleep dear ? " Mr. Park ask when he see sky coming down but her face is looking dull , so he decide to cheer her

 Park ask when he see sky coming down but her face is looking dull , so he decide to cheer her