19: I choose you

"Who are you then?" You chuckled

"I'm... Kokonut-"

"Why are you here?" Izana cut him off

Kakucho remained silent while Koko looks away whistling

"Totally NOT to spy on you" you laughed as Kakucho went to hit Koko's head.

"Well since you're all here, let's go to the tree house together" you smiled

You 6 walked away and went to the usual place where you meet

You spent the rest of the morning with them and goes back home to your house with Izana walking you home.

You entered your house seeing Sanzu wearing his Toman uniform.

"Sup?" You asked

"Get ready, we have a meeting" you nod as you went to the bathroom to shower and put your uniform on. You haven't had any sleep yet but you have to attend the meeting to see what's up.

You and your brother arrived to the shrine where you saw Inui and Koko talking to Mikey. You smirked knowing that they're joining.

Everyone went silent when Mikey, Draken, Koko and Inupi went to the top of the stairs

"Listen up, during Christmas we defeated the Black Dragons. These two here wanted to join Toman and wanted to serve under Takemichi in the First Division"

A few whistles and mumbles was heard when Mikey said Black Dragons was defeated.

"Kisaki Tetta." Mikey called out with a cold tone.

Kisaki stepped forward "yes!"

You're fired from Toman" Mikey continued

Everyone seemed to be shocked especially Kisaki and Takemichi

"You lured Takemichi into fighting the Black Dragons and left them on their own. We don't need someone like that in Toman" Mikey spoke turning his back and walking away.

A few members under Kisaki and Hanma started leaving too.

"Glad to be here captain" Koko spoke sticking his tongue out like he usually do. You glanced from behind Takemichi seeing Inui and Koko infront of him.

You stood there watching everyone including Mikey. Mikey glances over you then smiled.

You smiled back watching him run to you.

"Y/n-chin how are you?" He smiled waving his hand

"I'm okay, just a little sleepy" you yawned

"Oh come with me somewhere later"

"Where?"

"Secret" he winked then talked to Sanzu to let you come with Mikey after the meeting.

---

"Y/n-chin hop on" Mikey called out stopping his bike infront of you and Sanzu. Sanzu just nodded before walking away. You just hopped on and he drove to the place where you both hang out before the fight with Valhalla.

You sat down feeling the tiredness because of how comfortable the silence is. All you can hear is the waves and the breeze that comes with it.

You yawned once again and Mikey noticed it. He sat beside you patting tge space beside him.

"You can sleep here, I won't leave you" he smiled and took his coat off to put it beside him for you to lay on. You were so tired so you layed down.

You look up at him from laying and admired his gentle facial features before falling asleep completely.

---
You felt gentle fingers playing with your hair but you ignored it wanting to sleep more. You heard him whisper