18: Date

"Where did you get that scarf?" He asked with his face a few inches away from yours

"I got it from the store" you answered

He frowned looking into your eyes

"What am I witnessing right now?" Your brother spoke leaning on the wall

Izana quickly moved away from you and you coughed awkwardly

"Wait for me here.. I'll go get ready" you spoke walking to your room leaving Izana and your brother in the living room.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"It's not what you think" Izana spoke sitting on the couch

Sanzu just hummed and sat beside him

"Do you know Mikey?" Sanzu asked causing Izana to twitch a bit by the sudden question but remained silent.

Sanzu's just staring at him

"He's my boss"

Izana's still silent Sanzu sighed and continued

"And y/n's boyfriend" Izana looked at Sanzu with wide eyes Sanzu nodded

"He is... And I'm only letting her go with you because you're her best friend."

Izana gritted his teeth thinking 'he's even taking y/n and Sanzu away from me'

"Well in other words, I trust her with you." Sanzu stood up and walks to his room

Before he opened his door, he looked back at Izana with a glare "so don't try and make her do something reckless to your brother"

------------------------------------------------------------------

You took a quick shower and went to put the clothes you prepared when you remembered the clothes Mikey bought you.

'He's so supportive' You blushed when you remembered the lady telling you those thinking that he's your boyfriend. The thought of his supportive smile and thumbs up made you blush even more.

You went and put on the black body con dress that Mikey bought you since Izana is wearing a black polo shirt and you wanted to match with him.

You quickly put the scarf around you and went out to meet Izana who's scrolling through his phone sitting at the couch looking like a model. You blushed looking at his polo that has the two buttons open from the top making him look much more attractive.

He glanced at you and stared up and down before throwing you a box.

"Too showy, open that" he spoke bluntly standing up to walk to you

You quickly opened the perfectly wrapped box and took out a simple black coat along with a red scarf. You looked at Izana curiously but he just lift his hand to your neck taking off the scarf you and Mikey bought and throw it on the couch.

"Wear this" he stated grabbing the scarf from your hand and putting it around your neck carefully. He then smiled and hold out the coat behind you and you put your hands between it putting the coat on.

"Much better" he put his hands on his pockets then walks to the door

You followed behind him when you glanced at the end of the street thinking you saw Rindou and Koko but disappeared when you blinked.

You just shrugged and ran to catch up with Izana who's now wearing a red scarf like yours.

"Oh we match" you smiled pointing at his scarf

"Yeah, it was cold so I bought one for me too"

"Where are we going?"

"Just follow me"